Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 753 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 788 reviews
on May 11, 2015
I _WISH_ CK made the boxer briefs with button flys, but the downside to them was the buttons would occasionally break off, and then you end up poking out when you don't want to. These are the classic front, where you have to snake your way out between two overlapping pieces of fabric. Truthfully, half the time i find it easier to just pull the waistband down than to find your way out through the "curtains"... but the fit of these is SOOO much better than regular boxers. The secret is that there is a third section of fabric sewed up in the crotch area. Normal boxers just have two pieces (a front sewed to a back), but these have a third section sewn up in the crotch that makes them fit and move a lot better. I prefer boxer briefs to boxers or briefs, so this is my favorite underwear, and pretty much all I wear. The ring spun cotton is comfortable, and breathes well, weather its for all-day-wear, business or exercise. I just miss the button-fly model that has been discontinued.
on January 13, 2014
The only thing that would compare would probably be Exoffico boxer briefs but I only have their boxers.

My dad gave me a pair of these about a year and a half ago and I loved them. My girlfriend actually got me this 3 pack for my birthday(I asked for them( and they are simply amazing.

I am 6'1" about 185-190lbs, 32-34" waist. I don' think I should be an "XL" but I am. I'm really skinny/athletic. I think all sizes have been getting smaller the passed few years though, my shirts are XL too.

These are perfect when you know you're going to be hot and/or sweating a lot. I wear these at work(USPS warehouse) under my jeans and never have sweating issues.
on August 14, 2014
Material is comfortable, but these shrank down a size after the first wash. So now the wast band is too tight and rolls down over itself when I'm wearing them. No, I'm not the most in-shape guy on the planet, but it's still really annoying to walk around with that all day.

It must be the gray material, as I also own the blue-colored multi-pack and they did not shrink at all (and they were washed the same way). Get the blue ones instead.
on June 6, 2015
First time I bought underware online. Might be the last. Previously I'd get them from BJs or Costcos, Lanesboro or Champion. Comparatively, they fail. They seem sturdy but the waistband rolls up immediately and all the time. My first thought was, "Must be because I'm fat, my rolls are making the underwear waistbands roll up. But you know what? That doesn't happen with the aforementioned Champions or Lanesboro, or the Hanes I've bought in the past. I'd heard you can use a hair straightener to flatten out the bands (same goes for polo shirt or dress shirt collars). My ex left one here, I might give that a try.

Pros: Soft, the cloth feels nice.
Cons: The waistband rolls up all the time, making me feel like I've got a rope ties around my waist under my belt; very, very annoying.
on January 26, 2015
I'm going to have to agree with other reviewers. I'm scratching my head at why every other pair of CK boxer briefs I've bought, size M (I have a 32" waist), fit like a glove. Yet, these are so baggy I feel like I could smuggle several pairs of rolled up tube socks in them. Maybe fill them full of air and use them as a flotation device? The material feels good, but the fabric isn't as hearty as previous generations of CK boxer briefs. The leg holes bunch up when you put on pants, and the waistband seems like it can pull most of the way up to my navel. Not sure what they were thinking, but the size is way out of whack on these. I checked, they say "M". Maybe they're for a medium sized hippopotamus? Definitely not for me... Just to be clear, I'm not a hippopotamus.
on May 29, 2014
I was in need of new underwear and I decided to treat myself by buying some Calvin Kleins rather than my usual Hanes. I would just like to say that it was well worth the price I paid for them. It is definitely not the cheap rough cotton that I have become accustomed to with Hanes. If underwear could be made from the fluffiest clouds, it would feel like this sort of cotton. Its waistband is pretty sturdy, which I love that the little woven band does not end up looking like shreds after the 3 months that I've been rewashing these. One gripe I have is the fact that by the end of the day, the legs are a little loose, which I expected from being cotton. Being Calvin Klein, I expected the price to be much higher than my usual underwear. Trust me when I say it's worth every penny. I'm looking forward to buying more and getting rid of my old underwear. Maybe try out the Micro Modal ones or something of the sort. Go for it!
on June 5, 2017
The only underwear my husband will wear and though I have a hard time paying $30 for 3 pairs of undies, they last and are worth the price!
on March 31, 2017
These are OK and seem to hold up well to washing. The fit is a little looser than the Columbia boxer briefs.
on September 2, 2014
They're great. They're very comfortable with no binding whatsoever. The elastic inside the top is wide enough, about 1 1/2 inches, so that that part doesn't fold over, which is prone to do and is annoying in other brands that have an elastic areas that is around an inch wide. (Like "F.... of the L..."---and holes develop in those after a year or so.) Calvin Klein got it right there and in every way. I'll only buy Calvin Klein Boxer Briefs from now on, and probably only on Amazon. Boxer-Briefs are for those who don't like either boxers or briefs. They're perfect. I had some sent to my brother as a gift. He think's they'll bind up on him, but he's going to try a pair on away. He won't be disappointed. They aren't like briefs in that way.
on November 4, 2013
I only had about three or four pack of underwear left and felt like I needed some more, because I was running out of them. So, I decided to order some more brand new underwear from Amazon and did already. I ordered a pair of white classic Calvin Klein boxer briefs with 3-pack and received it in the mail. The white classic Calvin Klein boxer briefs fits as expected. It was a large size that I ordered from Amazon. I absolutely love this type of brand name (Calvin Klein) for a underwear. I am a fan of Calvin Klein when it comes to various apparels. These three pack white Calvin Klein boxer briefs were so ultra white, clean and even smelled fresh once I opened the package. They fit very perfectly. They're very good and durable to wear. I highly recommend this product to anyone that might or would like and buy this product! I greatly thank Amazon for this great product. Amazon and the delivery did excellent!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question