Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 16, 2014
This is has become my signature candle. Smell is woodsy and calm, and very neutral scent. I highly recommend this scent.
2 people found this helpful
on April 14, 2016
Love this scent!
on May 1, 2016
Smells amazing!!
on April 24, 2012
I'm always on the prowl for wood-scented candles, and found this one at TJ Maxx for $14.95. After I tested one out at home, I returned to scour all the Maxx outlets in my area, to buy up the stock!

The candle burns evenly and cleanly--and lasts well (especially if you burn it carefully, i.e., trimming the wick, protecting from drafts, using for a couple hours at a time, etc.)

The scent (to my preferences) is a delight! Distinct, but subtle, complex, sophisticated. There's definitely a prominent wood note--but balanced with near-equal qualities of spice and herb. To a guest entering your home, I think, it would impart a subliminal warm coziness. Without the hit-you-over-the-head sweetness of "apple pie" scents, or the pungency of an incense.

There are other scents in this Calvin Klein line--with minimalist names like "Leaf," "Petal," or "Water." They're all similarly wonderful and subtle (though I've found my personal favorite). If you find them at a price in the $30s, that's probably fair-market retail for a cut-above candle. If you can find it for less, jump on it!
12 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 25, 2012
I picked this candle up on sale at TJ max. Got it home and it smelled soooooo darn good - I'm back here buying more. Even when it isn't lit - it smells amazing !
4 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 26, 2013
I love these candles they burn evenly and last a long time without any residue. My only problem is finding them in stores. I live in the UK and the best option is T K Max if you see them buy them! BUT leave some for me, all their scents are to die for
2 people found this helpful
on May 3, 2012
I also found this candle at TJ Maxx. There were two sizes available- this size which was 14.99 and a smaller size for 12.99. I was even lucky enough to find one of the smaller sized candles in the clearance section for $10! I love the scent of this candle. It reminds me of the Henri Bendel candle in Firewood, another favorite. However, I prefer the Calvin Klein Driftwood scent- and you can't beat the price at TJ Maxx! The other reviewer did a great job describing the scent, so no need for me to repeat what it smells like.
I didn't realize that this candle was so difficult to find. I am going to go to my local TJ Maxx to buy the rest of them!
6 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.