Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on January 17, 2014
This is a cute sweater. I like the pattern, the color and the knit, and the general fit. Ideally would have preferred that the gold thread was a little less prominent and the sleeves are a bit odd. Sleeves are three quarter, which is apparent from photo, but also have zippers, which means they can't really be pushed up at all, and are sort of heavy.
on April 20, 2013
The jacket is better in reality than on the screen... it has gold threads which didn't show on my monitor. I was concerned from another review that it may look dull and aged, but the reverse is true. It's better than imagined. The 'waterfall' collar is perfect..not too much and the length is good for someone my height. 5'4". It hits at the upper hip. Would highly recommend.
on December 3, 2013
The material isn't as soft as I would like, and the top two snaps are way too obvious and big. Otherwise it is a very comfortable sweater. It doesn't look as hip in person as in the photo, more elderly hip I would say.
on November 9, 2012
This item looked a lot cuter on the model than it did on me. Maybe because I am only 5'2" tall, but it had too much of a serape look. I liked the color and the knit, but it just wasn't right for me.
on May 24, 2013
This is an attractive, unusual smart top. It is surprisingly warm. It is casual and dressy at the same time.
on February 15, 2013
from the picture the cardigan looks stylish and fitting, but the real thing looks really old. And it's not that fitting especially at the shoulder.
on November 16, 2012
I received this sweater yesterday and I love it. I am 5'6" and the length is perfect. Can be really dressy or just casual.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.