Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 26, 2017
I love them, but be forewarned they are very wide leg pants. They remind me of the ones I had in the seventies. They made me laugh. I like that they have no stretch.
on February 6, 2017
thought these would be more of a high rise based on the picture,but they weren't . didn't fit me right at all. way too tight in waist and really long. I'm a U S size 10-12 and the 31 just fit weird
on July 24, 2017
much more flare than the picture shows. Looks like a real 70s jeans
on February 23, 2017
ran small for the size.
on November 17, 2016
As described and expected.
on November 14, 2016
Super jeans perfect fit!
on March 19, 2013
I like these jeans but they are big in the waste. They fit great everywhere else but are a little too loose in the waste.
on September 15, 2013
Usually I can wear size 8 but I would order one size up. Instead I'm going to lose about 10 pounds so I can wear these.
on July 9, 2013
It gives a weird look because sit starts widening above the knees, and makes one look larger. I have a wide belly and thin legs, and since it made my legs look bigger too, it was not flattering at all.
on August 21, 2012
Jeans are great. It's fantastic I can order my favourite jeans online, I live in Australia and I came by these jeans when I was in the USA for my Wedding last year. Exactly as described.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.