Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 543 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 598 reviews
on February 25, 2015
This wallet looks better on the photo. Leather is kind of flimsy and of poor quality (I even question if it's real leather), and the brown color is not as great. I buy CK products for few years now, and this product just does't meet the expectations of good quality one would expect from the CK brand.
on March 21, 2017
Got this as a gift for my husband and he loved it!! I can't believe how cheap it is and it is definitely authentic. He's had it for over a year now and it's still in pretty good shape. It's very spacious, has lots of space for credit cards and even has a transparent pocket to put pictures or an ID. I definitely recommend this wallet if you like Calvin Klein!
on August 16, 2013
I am always a little skeptical when purchasing items like this sight unseen, but I couldn't be any happier with this wallet. It looks and feels very well made, has plenty of space for all of my cards and is still quite slim. I'm replacing a trifold that was about 2 inches thick when full, this is a fraction of that. It was a little tight when I first loaded it up, but as the leather starts to break in, the cards slide in and out really easy. We'll see how it holds up with time, but it seems like it will do just fine.
on April 23, 2016
I like the configuration of the wallet, but it is very poor quality leather. Have had it for three days and the "leather" is already cracking and falling apart. Very disappointed as this item is sold by amazon and seems to me to be a knockoff. Will be requesting a refund.
on April 22, 2017
Bought this for a friend after my dog ate his wallet... Twice! Well needless to say his standards are very high. And I felt​ horrible so wanted to meet those expectations. Well standards were meet and exceeded he loved it, and so did I! Unfortunately I don't have pictures I usually always Post photos because I hate when others don't however this time around I'm one of these people.
on June 3, 2016
The interior is good, but exterior is not, and I'm talking about the quality of the product. Some droplets of water just touched my wallet and then some bubbles showed up in the external material making it to peel.
I do NOT recommend this product!
on January 13, 2016
I mostly like this wallet, but it does NOT feel like leather, it doesn't smell like leather either. I really think it's fake leather. I'm also concerned it's going to stretch and stuff like cards are going to fall out of it.

Side note: I spilled a tiny drop of alcohol on this wallet and the color immediately rub off, I can make fix it with shoe polish. Maybe leather does this, but i tend to think not.
on May 17, 2015
I have always been a fan of Calvin Klein's wallet. They usually do a great job putting out quality product with classic elegant design.

This leather wallet is no exception, it is well made with lots of rooms to store your cards. The wallet itself comes with 6 card slots, there are 2 additional card slots on the back of the detachable ID window. This wallet definitely got you covered in terms of storage and utility.

As for aesthetic, it is a very simple, basic, yet elegant design. It matches well with potentially all outfit and is suitable for all occasions. Furthermore, CK did this at a price that is almost too good to be true.

The keychain however, is a nice to have addition but really not a necessity.

For anyone that is shopping for an all purpose, classic leather wallet, look no further! Highly recommended!
on May 18, 2017
This wallet looks great. And is very functional. The only downside is that it is not durable. I've owned one for 4 months now and it already started looking worn out. Other wallets I've used in the past have lasted years before I had to replace them, without a huge price difference.
on April 30, 2016
This is not a genuine split leather logo engraved on the inner cloth finish is a thing that can not be directly selling fake goods on Amazon. At first I believed I wrote these products, such as the Amazon more over time to be a fake scratches can be unsure of poor quality durable leather cracking products of the product line is now sold in retail stores Amazon ryeotneyo within the product. Never purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.