Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 27, 2012
These gloves fit great and are pretty warm with a wool cashmere blend, mostly wool they were a lil rough at first. For the price can't complain. They also look great, wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a high-end leather glove.
2 people found this helpful
on November 29, 2012
These gloves have a wool lining; it isn't very thick but certainly helps keep hands warm. The glove sizes seem to be on the smaller end, I bought Large, seems like a medium. Size fits well, I'd buy another pair.
One person found this helpful
on February 19, 2012
These gloves fit perfectly. They really warmed up my hands in a recent trip To Rome in January. They are also very nice looking. Excellent deal for the price.
3 people found this helpful
on July 4, 2012
Horrible gloves. Leather is miserable. I ordered XL and are very small. Amazon should have better quality control. Junk made ''in China.I strongly disagree with my purchase.
3 people found this helpful
on January 8, 2013
I DO NOT WEAR IT OUTSIDE, SO I DO NOT KNOW IF IT WILL KEEP WARM .BUT IT LOOKS VERY NICE
on January 12, 2012
In the product review it does not mention that these gloves are lined. I ordered large and they are very tight.
4 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.