|Fits as expected||
Calvin Klein Men's Matrix Boxer
|Price:||$13.81 - $19.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Slim-fit boxer shorts featuring logo elastic waistband and single-button fly
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
100% cotton woven slim fit boxer
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000TGYGLO
- Item model number: U1513
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
And don't assume the traditional fit are any better. I ordered a pair of those and the small had so much fabric that they can not be worn under dress pants.
These may work for you but I'd only buy one pair first to check them out.
The ones made in Thailand are thin, cheap junk and I question if they have any cotton.
While the same ones made in Sri Lanka are soft, Ultrasuede like and feel great.
So it depends on what country manufactured the Boxer shorts.
That indicates to me that you will be very happy or unhappy
depending on country of origin. Calvin Klein has no Quality Control
of the cotton material that is used to make their underwear.
Clearly, CK is looking to cut costs by substituting cheaper materials. Fortunately, I kept the tags on most of the ones I ordered.
Stay away from these - they are overpriced for the cheap material and are not slim fit.
For about the same price, I was able to find identical shorts (package of five).
and you cannot tell the difference. Thumbs down !!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I liked but it is somewhat small, in this cut I need medium. I am not comfortable.Published 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
I'm tall, thin, and don't like briefs. These fit well beneath jeans and are comfy.Published 2 months ago by gEoFF