Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 78 reviews
on December 28, 2014
My son likes these. However, they are shorter than most boxers and they permanently wrinkle upward on the bottom once washed. I find that annoying and make these short boxers even shorter. Still… my son likes them.
on August 6, 2013
The fabric is okay, a crinkly material and a departure from the flat cotton broadcloth (I think that's what it's called) or the soft knits usually seen in men's underwear; and the fit is somewhat loose, but that's okay too. The waistband does not roll down, which is something really irritating in underwear, and that is pleasing in this pair. However, I had to order twice. First time, since my waist is 34, I ordered Medium/32-34. Much too large. On reorder, I got Small/28-30. Good.
on June 10, 2016
I do some bodybuilding so my thighs are a bit large. These boxers are the only thing that are comfortable on my legs. The fabric quality is really good so they will last a long time.

Try to purchase these at $12.50 each.
on September 25, 2015
I own two pairs purchased 2 years ago and they're much softer than these new ones. These news ones look exactly the same, but it's not nearly as comfortable. Very disappointed at Calvin Klein.
on February 24, 2016
These are really good underwear for men who like a "relax fit".

Very good quality, and, a good waist band as well!
on December 1, 2015
I have purchased several now. Some are larger than others but i prefer the comfort of the boxers to others/ they accommodate my large thighs nicely.
on February 5, 2009
These boxers really lived up to my expectations. I'm tall and always look for boxers that are extra long. The relaxed fit gave me the length I wanted and great all around comfort. They also seem to be well constructed, so they should wear very well. If you like boxers, thes are a must try!
on January 25, 2016
This is A very comfortable pair of boxer shorts they are soft and roomy and is good to work in! These are worth the money!
on September 26, 2015
Great quality and fit. Since we live in So Cal I'm happy that I can finally sleep comfortably with underwear on in case of an earthquake!
review image
on August 9, 2016
Great quality, hold up through many washes and wears.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.