Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 17, 2014
I purchased these Boxers from different vendors off Amazon.
The ones made in Thailand are thin, cheap junk and I question if they have any cotton.
While the same ones made in Sri Lanka are soft, Ultrasuede like and feel great.
So it depends on what country manufactured the Boxer shorts.
That indicates to me that you will be very happy or unhappy
depending on country of origin. Calvin Klein has no Quality Control
of the cotton material that is used to make their underwear.
on November 22, 2014
i think its a little pricey for the quality i got. plus it was pretty tight around my thighs. i wear a 36-38 pants and usually get L but if i were to buy again i would go with XL given the leg holes are pretty tight while the waist band is fine
on November 15, 2016
So I bought both this individual pack and a three pack of Haynes at the same time. I was surprised at how restrictive these are. After the first wash they balled up and wrinkled like crazy and I hate the thought of ironing underwear. They shrunk and are impossible manage now. They have been moved to my "emergency only" stack of skiveys unfortunately. I would not buy again. Maybe I got a bad pair though since many reviews seem positive.
on January 12, 2017
Bigger than what I would expect from a slim fit, but not problematic. I get slim fit so I don't bunch up in tighter wearing pants and hey didn't, so they served there purpose.
on February 6, 2017
Too snug. The cut was really nice, material kind of tough and not comfy. Does not move with you. Flattens out your genitals.

But the style is nice. I may try a large, but for the quality of material and being uncomfortable I most likely won't be buying.
on January 1, 2010
Purchased these 9 months ago... when I received them, the fabric was stiff and very 'imitation' feeling, but I figured they would soften up after several wearings and washings. Nope! Still feel stiff, much like wearing a stiff paper product. Fit is fine and I assume they will wear well, but since they are seldom worn, I don't think I'll be able to report on that. CK has obviously outsourced the manufacture of these and no one at the corporation has ever worn them! Wish they would... and that they would be required to wear them every day for the rest of their employment as penance!
on January 26, 2017
More of a knit feel than a soft cotton. They are ok, not great. Probably would not order again, hence the 3 star rating.
on September 11, 2014
It's odd that finding something as simple as boxers can be such a challenge at most department stores, but it is.

The displays are always a mess, the selection changes radically from one month to the next, and just when you find something you like, it's no longer stocked.

No so with the selection at Amazon.

PLus I never have to leave home.
on August 27, 2015
Just OK. Fabric feels flimsy, would not buy again, better choices at far better prices are available. Since worn underwear cannot be returned, am glad ordered just one to see if acceptable.
on February 19, 2014
Bought these red boxers for Valentine's day. The color is called Logo Valentine so I thought there were little hearts on the boxers along with the logo letters in white. They weren't little hearts, they were actually more logo letters. It's my fault, I should have looked more closely but I did zoom in but it's hard to see. I just think it's misleading calling them Logo Valentine, color should be more like Logo Red.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.