Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on September 13, 2017
I absolutely love these underwear!! I've been buying these for a few years now, and it's gotten to the point where I have stopped wearing any of my other brands/styles. It's not the brand name I care about, it's the fit and the comfort. The material is so much nicer than cotton, which, once you sweat you're wet for hours. These dry incredibly fast. And it's just the right amount of material -- not excessive where you have to jack them up way above your hips, but also not too skimpy like a speedo (although it is almost as skimpy as a speedo). They fit great in the privates zone -- a good-sized pouch so that your jewels can hang low enough to stretch out and be cool and comfortable, not cramped and smooshed. Regarding sizing, definitely buy a larger size than you think you'll need. I have a 34 inch waist, but I buy the extra large so that it doesn't feel tight or skimpy. It stays up comfortably -- doesn't droop -- but also doesn't feel at all tight, which I like. I just hope CK continues making them for a long time to come.
on June 30, 2017
Look great and feel great.
on January 24, 2014
These are very comfortable briefs, snug around the waist and legs, plenty of room for the "package". The material feels great, very soft and smooth. My wife loved running her hands over me, although as she did that they did become a little uncomfortable, but by then it was time to take them off anyway. She said I looked very sexy (yes she does need her eyesight checked) and made me put them on this morning again before work. I usually wear boxers, but next time I buy briefs, I'll definitely look at these again or another Calvin Klein style.
on February 20, 2014
These are so awesome that when I first put them on they are so comfortable and the fit is great, I'm big built guy that I ordered XL and the fit was great I have a big unit and my penis and balls fit perfectly in the pouch. These are made of quality fabric and are very soft and stay soft after many washes and I will be ordering many more pairs in the future one thing I wish they had more colors. You don't even feel like your wearing under like your commando with out the irritating itch of the zipper against your penis
on May 20, 2014
This underwear is as what it shows in the picture, and does not make me feel uncomfortable when I actually wear it.
on December 17, 2010
I was looking for skivvies that specifically pouch the goods, move things forward a bit to keep them out from between my legs (not so much for the "profile"), have the balance worked out on comfortable support, look good on, and are all-synthetic (I prefer the feel over cotton). These are the ones. Fit is true to size; I wear Large (5'10", 195, average gear).

I wish they came in more colors. And maybe I'm just a cheap b@stard, but I wish they weren't so expensive. Whatever...they're worth it.

UPDATE: Four years of daily wear later, rotating through about ten pairs, and all are in perfect condition. Elastic at waist and legs still like new. Very slight pilling of fabric on the exterior of the front pouch, but barely enough to notice. I use cold-water wash, regular dry. If you're wondering if they are worth the steep price, I'd say absolutely. Very durable, very good quality, still fit like new.
on December 3, 2013
A great pair of briefs. Yes, they are overpriced but if on sale I would definitely suggest considering buying. The waistband is killer and the fabric is VERY comfortable. The fitting is true to size and doesn't shrink in the wash. So overall, a no brainier purchase when on sale, I have had better underwear that is cheaper.
on November 2, 2013
Amazing underwear. Keeps everything together very well! I would recommend these to anyone wanting good support & comfort.
Definitely need to order more.
on July 30, 2017
These are great underwear! Like wearing nothing.
on January 7, 2014
These are very comfortable once you get used to them. They are perfect for the summer months and with linen pants

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.