- 47% modal, 43% polyester, 10% elastane
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- Updated elastic logo waistband
- Ultra soft modal stretch fabrication for exceptional comfort
- Functional side pockets
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Ultra soft and sleek, these essential sleep pants are made with a modal Stretch blend for a luxurious feel. Finished with a Calvin Klein underwear logo waistband, side pockets and straight legs for a silky lounge wear look.
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 9 x 1.5 inches; 7.4 Ounces
- Item model number : NM1662
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : February 9, 2019
- Manufacturer : Calvin Klein
- ASIN : B07M9YYDSF
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I settled on these modal pants from CK, though I found them a bit pricey. They arrived in the mail earlier this week and I tried them on. I was flabbergasted at how comfortable they are. Soft, stretchy and they feel amazing.
I'm 5'10", a muscular 205 lbs. I wear 34/30 jeans and the size L in these fits me perfectly. The hem just grazes the floor. It's as if they were tailored for me. Loose enough to move in but they look fabulous and drape flatteringly. I was so impressed after trying them on, I went downstairs and ordered a second pair immediately.
I've slept in them all week and am very pleased. They're just ridiculously comfortable and soft. I wake up occasionally int he middle of the night and immediately think of how pleasant they feel. It was definitely worth spending a bit more for this fabric. You won't be disappointed.
The only downside I see is the elastic waistband instead of something with a drawstring. We'll see how that, as well as the rest of the pants, wears. I'll probably hand-wash these anyway (care advice says delicate cycle machine wash and normal tumble dry.)
As for the huge care tags on them that other reviewers have raged about, I really don't understand people sometimes. Scissors. Five seconds. Problem solved ;).
UPDATE: 4 months later. Still love them. The only problem is that I don't notice how ridiculously comfortable they are anymore because I'm so accustomed to it ;). I wear one pair to bed, the other lounging at home, and rotate them weekly. Very pleased with this purchase.
As others have said, not something to wear in public, especially with no boxers unless exhibitionistm is your thing.
But they are great for lounging around in, especially on warmer or hot days.
I’ll be buying more when I get some extra cash.
It's worth noting a few things before buying, though:
- They're definitely home pants and not outdoor pants. There are only two pockets, not too deep, made out of the same stretchy material as the rest of the product, no zippers on them. A heavy phone could weigh the the pants down.
- They run a bit small in my experience. I bought two other pairs of indoor wear pants from two other brands along with these, all size S. These CK ones hug my body, which feels cozy, but they are a bit form fitting and the waist is a bit too tight for comfort (especially after eating). I wish I had swapped them out for a size M when I had my doubts.
- They are insanely soft. Best to be sitting down when you wear them for the first time (if you can manage that!) because it can be a bit shocking how soft they are.
The only thing I would like to see improved on these pants is the waist band. What's up with putting an underwear waist band on lounge pants? Put a string tie or whatever. But the upside is, that if you need long underwear in the winter, these can double. I just ordered another pair with that thought in mind. I would like to see more colors also.