|Fits as expected||
Calvin Klein Men's Wool Car Coat With Bib
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Black - 64% Wool/36% Polyester, Charcoal - 58% wool/40% polyester/2% nylon
- Dry clean only
- Inner zipped mock collar in wool
- Three exterior pockets
- Three interior pockets
- Double zipped-up layers ensure warmth on the road in Calvin Klein's car coat.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0084B79GU
- Item model number: CM186435
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 16, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Nice styling - exterior is classic black wool, soft; interior is lined and lightly insulated, with a grey waffle-weave satin. Looks great with both jeans and wool slacks.
Sizing - follwing the advice of others, I sized down to one lower, getting the Medium. I am 5'9" and 170 lbs, I wear a 16x35 dress shirt. Medium is perfect in the body fit and sleeve length.
Fit is roomy - I can layer underneath this coat.
Length for me is just below hips.
I would certainly recommend this coat.
- I like the color (charcoal). It really looks close to black if you ask me.
- It has 2 zippers. Maybe not as fashionable, but I don't care.
- Outer zipper is sturdy.
- Inner zipper isn't always necessary, but there when you need it.
- Pockets galore!
- Warm. (I haven't put it through the gauntlet of "10 below" weather yet)
- Picks up lint relatively easily. I have cats, so I try to keep the jacket off the furniture and floor.
- Like another reviewer mentioned, the inner zipper ends tend to touch your neck. But, I find this happens more in my car than when I'm walking. If I get that irritated by them, I'm sure I can figure out a way to keep them at bay. (safety pin?)
- The front zipper is a bit difficult to get started. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet.
- Like other reviewers mentioned, they do run large. I'm a 5'10" 185 lb guy, and the medium fits me perfectly.
- I didn't initially realize you have to rip apart the outer pocket seams. Apparently I wear really informal stuff, all the time! It took maybe 5 minutes, and you can do it with a toothpick if you (i.e. me) don't have a seam ripper. Also it's safer than scissors.
I have ways of dealing with most/all of the cons I have with this jacket, so that is why I can give it 5 stars.
EDIT: Also, it would have been more helpful for me to find this jacket initially if people didn't give it 1 or 2 stars because they run large. Read the reviews first and notice this! You're buying clothes online!
(Paused right now to try it on)
Yes, a medium would have been too short in the sleeves.
2. Nice gray color
3. The "bib" gives you look customization when the main zipper is halfway zipped
1. Body too wide
2. Fat wizard sleeves
3. Sleeves too short in relation to the actual fit of the body
Would I buy it again? Yes, for the $80 I paid, not bad. I don't care too much about outdoor style in freezing temperatures.
My major issue with it - and this could very well be my fault - is that the sizes appear to run large. I'm 6'1" and normally wear a medium and am on the edge of needing a large. I ordered this coat as a medium and when I got it, it was far too large. It could be because it was made to put over a suit coat but that seems odd and unlikely. I understand the jacket is supposed to be longer, that was not the issue. The problem was that, while it fit great around the shoulders and back, it was extremely large around the mid section. After I had it tailored to remove this excess fabric, it fit great.
I also had two other minor aesthetic concerns with the coat. For one, on the collar of the coat there is a small metal change that's maybe an inch long - presumably for hanging it. While this is not an issue when wearing a collared shirt, it is very annoying when I am not, as it digs in to my neck. Also, the Calvin Klein tag on the sleeve was white and stuck out like a sore thumb. It should have been the same gray stitching as the one in the collar. I don't think it was meant to be removed, but I had to just because of how it was applied and what it looked like.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good product, but the fit was not right. Usually I wear a size L, but this jacket was too large for me.Published 10 months ago by Dominic Hernandez
The coat is great and fits as I expected per other reviews. I purchased XXL and it fits a bit bigger which is perfect for me. I really like the style of this coat and the fit. Read morePublished 19 months ago by OrnateCactus
Bought this for my bf. He loves it and wears it aaaall the time. It can be casual and formal at the same time.Published 20 months ago by Anna & Adam
I like to have a little breathing room so the little extra size is actually perfect. Love it!Published 21 months ago by Travis Anthony
Love it! Double zipper keeps me really warm. It's a little heavy but great for the cold winters.Published 22 months ago by M F