|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$20.61 - $89.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine Wash
- This sweater contains Merino Wool fibers that are an extremely breathable, active fabric that reacts to changes in your body temperature keeping you cool or warm
- Very fine fibers feel luxurious and soft next to your skin
- This garment’s fibers are really reactive and will stretch and move with you, yet return to their natural shape after each wear and wash
- These fibers are resistant to wrinkles and have an outer layer of protection that prevents stains from setting in
- This classic V-neck Merino Sweater looks great when worn with Calvin Klein Chinos for a dressy refined look
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Merino Sweaters are made with extremely fine Merino Wool fibers that help protect against UV rays, absorb sweat and odor throughout the day, move and stretch with your body, help keep you warm or cool depending on any body temperature changes, and fight stains.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01MCYR35S
- Item model number: 401S300
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 19, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: It quickly wears out one month after purchasing. It is pilling like crazy!!!!!!!!!!! While I use my laptop, the sweater makes tablecloth dirty. It's Soooooooo ugly now!! I don't wear it anymore.
Two things to watch out for though:
1) Check the seams where the sleeves connect to the body. I had one sweater where the seams were very weak and when I put it on, it separated and I had to return it. The second I bought was fine
2) Do not put in the dryer! I dried one and it shrunk two sizes. Before drying, I did look for a tag that explained and to clean and care for it but there wasn't one. I shouldn't have dried it, but I did and I regret it.
I would have given 5 stars if a) there had been a how to clean and care for tag but there wasn't and b) if I hadn't gotten the one with the weak seams.
But again, overall - fits great, looks great. Get lots of compliments on it.
This is a timeless sweater, perfect to dress up your favorite jeans or to wear over a button-downed shirt and dress pants.
He loves his sweater and I am watching the prices so I can get him another one in a different color for Valentine's Day.