Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 529 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 557 reviews
on January 14, 2015
The only type of underwear I've purchased for the past 5 or so years is CK in the various lines. While I've had great success with many, I truly feel as if the CK One Microfiber is the best of the group. The fabric in my opinion is superior to that of the cotton variety due to it's ability to withstand multiple washes over time Just as important is the flexible bands within each leg. Many make the mistake of using a 100% cotton here, which simply stretches to size and then bunches up uncomfortable for the rest of the day. These keep shape, over time, as well as being insanely comfortable and breathable.
on February 1, 2017
I really want to like these shorts but they are just no good for me. They look great, i guess if you have the body to support that, but the problem for me is that they hold all the bits and pieces together and are quite confining. That in itself and my body chemistry just does not mix and the result is uncomfortable. I just need to be free and all my bits need good air flow.
on April 19, 2013
I guess I have different body proportions from most others because for me at-waist briefs are too high and I need to fold the waistband over to be just right. That works but it's a little cludgy and wastes time (pun intended) in the bathroom.

These Low Rose Trunks were the solution for me. It sits at the waist, its soft, and the legs are not too long. They breathe well in hot humid weather and they don't bind when exercising. I know they're expensive, but I expect them to last a lot longer than cotton briefs that lose their stretch and get thin after awhile. I bought as many pairs as my budget allowed and wish I could replace my whole underwear drawer with these. They're also cheaper on Amazon than any B&M store I saw them at even on sale. In fact the ones I ordered still had the retail price sticker of $24.
on September 27, 2011
I absolutely love these, they offer just enough support. I can't wear boxer briefs as they constantly get stretched out and really bother me. I purchase underwear for the support, these have it. I have purchased three more pair, the price could be better but you have to expect this price from Calvin Klein.
on July 13, 2013
I usually wear size 38 (which according to the sizing guidelines) is what I should order. I was a bit apprehensive because of my past experience ordering clothing online never seems to fit. But I did order large and even after washing, these trunks fit and feel great. I am also very pleased with the material, soft and most importantly, breathable. Other cheaper trunks I have owned become scratchy after washing and do not breath. These briefs also stay snug around the my upper thighs and do not ride up like most briefs do. I have already placed another pair in my cart. Side note: My wife loves the look! :)
on July 23, 2014
I would recommend these - nice fit overall, great material (nylon), no shrinkage after many washes, breathable - quite comfortable.

I love the material. The fit is good. The leg bands do ride up. The leg bands should be taller that would prevent them from riding up so readily. But love the non cotton construction - nylon. No shrinkage noticed after many washes. I like these but love the 2xist versions of no show trunks - non cotton as well. The ck version could be as good or better than 2xist no show trunks (non cotton) with a simple tweak: make the leg bands taller (although the 2xist bands ride up too, but CK's can irritate because they are so slim in design).
on November 10, 2015
I saw a few other reviews that said if you were torn between two sizes, to pick the larger, and so I did. I'm glad that I did and ordered a Large because I don't like my underwear to fit too snugly, but I think the medium would have fit me well too. Let me be clear: I've bought Calvin Klein briefs made of this material before, but have been unhappy about how long they were and how they had a tendency to ride up a bit during the day. These fit perfectly. The waistband sits comfortably on my hip line, and the bottom of the trunks aren't but about 2-3 inches below my crotch, plus these don't ride up at all. They look GREAT, and my girlfriend loves them. I'm going to be ordering more of this same style in different colors.
on December 8, 2015
They're a fairly nice pair of underwear, but I'm not sure if I like them as much as my Emporio Armani Men's Cotton Stretch Trunk or my Calvin Klein Men's Steel Micro Low-Rise Trunk. The nylon isn't necessarily uncomfortable, but I definitely prefer tactel or cotton compared to this. I also don't know if I particularly like the color options, personally. I thought grey looked the best out of all of them, but it still wasn't that great. They were also a tiny bit big. They fit well, but seemed a bit longer than most trunks. Overall, I'd probably go with my Armani or Steel Micro Low-Rise Trunks. They're not bad, but I probably wouldn't buy again.
on March 21, 2015
Ok so first off, I have 6 or 7 pairs of these so I am kind of biased but... The fit is perfect, very true to size. The material is extremely comfortable and breathable so you find that they're excellent under wool pants without being bulky or causing too much heat... if you know what I mean. The rise is very low so if you wear tailored pants or skinnys you don't have to worry about the band coming up, a very nice plus. Also the material is very sheer so if your girlfriend will not mind the look either. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
on June 22, 2014
In my continuous journey to find the perfect underwear, I was happy to stumble upon the ck one low rise trunk. Hands down these are more comfortable and look better than any other pair I've owned. From a comfort standpoint, the material is very soft (microfiber) and the band keeps them on yet doesn't feel tight. One of the biggest pluses in my book is that these don't have an issue with bunching up in the way that longer boxer briefs do, which is a problem I've had with my Under Armour ones that I usually wear.
Finally, these look absolutely incredible when you wear them. I don't think enough men give much thought to how appealing their underwear is, but I can assure you that this makes a difference not only to your significant other, but to your own self confidence as well (just like any other article of clothing).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.