BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by st vincent $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 10, 2012
My first impressions on these shorts very favorable due to the quality of the material and the stitching workmanship. However, on the first wearing I really did not like the fit or feel, a bit of bunching and riding up. I know everyone has a different shape but I almost didn't give these shorts a second chance but I did, and now I'm glad for it. It actually took about three wash and dry cycles before they began to conform to me and became really comfortable. These are especially comfortable in hot weather as they wick sweat away and you don't get soggy short syndrome and it 's bothersome chaffing. Do note these are low rise and the legs are a short cut. A quality product, worth considering.
on February 12, 2017
I had bought a set of those trunks more than 3 years back from Paris and till this day they are still comfortable and do the job like a brand new pair! Those ones I bought on amazon are almost exactly the same except for the thigh area... they are some how tight around the thigh area... a little disappointed
on May 15, 2014
I wanted to like these. I love the Calvin Klein cotton boxer briefs. I bought these for their moisture wicking properties. However, the legs are just a bit too short. I'm a taller guy with a fairly lean build. The legs seem to enjoy riding up. I would love these if that didn't happen. When the legs ride up, these become very uncomfortable to wear. I find myself having to pull the legs down about 2-4 times whenever I wear them. I also wish they had a fly. Again, not quite for me. They are comfortable under jeans--well, when the legs don't ride up.
on March 21, 2014
Bought these boxer briefs when they were on a lightning deal, but didn't realize the material would be so shiny and artificial feeling. I'm used to my cozy cotton ones. That mistake's on me. They also seemed a bit smaller than other medium size underwear I've bought, so their not getting much wear... until I shed a few pounds.
on August 5, 2017
Great product and quality and arrived as estimated
on April 15, 2014
They look nice, they feel just like the underarmour ones that cost 20 each. So as far as price goes this are good. The only difference is the way your thing looks. You have to look closely at the picture and you can see how it sticks up on that area. I don't know how to put this politely, mmmm... hahaha k can't find proper words, just look at the picture closely that's what it looks like when you wear it. Still great for the price. Nice to have colors in my drawer other than black.
on August 6, 2014
I love the fit and look of these.. As someone else commented prior at first they didn’t seem to fit well then after a few washes and useage they ended up fiting very well.. I actually have them on the top of my list. I also think they give a great look at well.. I had initially bought a black set to try them and since loving them so much I bought additional sets..
on January 24, 2017
using the size chart i went with medium but should have bought large. They are too tight to be comfortable.
on March 6, 2014
These are the most comfortable pair of boxer briefs I own! The material does a great job absorbing sweat and they never get loose after a full day's activity. I highly recommend these to anyone considering buying this type of boxer brief!
on January 6, 2014
Possibly the most comfortable underwear I have ever owned. I would have give it 5-stars but it's inconvenient not to be able to put them in the clothes dryer and, in my opinion, they are priced too high.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.