|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$42.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 77% Nylon, 23% Lycra Spandex
- Hand Wash
- Racerback bra featuring contoured underwire cups with butterfly clasp at front
- Adjustable shoulder straps with repeating logo pattern
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This jersey underwire racer-back bra features a slide-lock closure between the molded cups. Adjustable, logo-print straps. Lined.
New fit. total comfort. Light contour pad. Front close. Racerback with adjustable straps.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000QV5LQ6
- Item model number: F2564
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I am not sure that I will ever purchase from here any more bras though, because of the miserable package. THE BRA WAS SENT IN AN ENVELOPE?! Who packs bras in envelopes? And of course the two cups are ruined with huge dents right in the middle.
The bra is true to size and very comfy.
Compared to my other Calvin Klein bras the cups are a little thin, but the material sits nice and flat against the body. I would consider this more of a tshirt bra in its fit and style.
Happy for the price. Would buy again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Favorite bra! Perfect fit, no slipping straps. Only complaint - shipped flat, arrived a little crumpled.Published 5 days ago by Kitty
A great fit and very light.Almost like you're not wearing anything.Published 7 days ago by Lady Detective
This bra is amazing. I can wear it all day and do not feel it at all. Buy it!Published 1 month ago by Elizabeth
I was a little hesitant about buying a bra online without trying it on first. But I had another black racerback CK bra which I loved, and I thought why not? Read morePublished 1 month ago by Erika
I really like this bra it is comfortable and does not cut in anywherePublished 2 months ago by CMarie
These bras appear to be knock offs-don't buy them! There is no Calvin Klein markings on them (usually marked with size, Calvin Klein, and wash care). The material feels cheap. Read morePublished 2 months ago by michelle ott