Calvin Klein Mens Rinse Black Straight Leg Jean, Black,31x32
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- This Calvin Klein Jean has 5 pockets, 3/8" rolled hem, edgestitsch at inseam,.
- This Calvin Klein Jean is available in rinse black wash.
- This Calvin Klein jean has 1/4" DN at back yoke and 1/4" DN at back rise
- This Calvin Klein Jean is available in 30 and 32 inch inseams
- This Calvin Klein Jean features mercerized crosshatch denim and 5 min inside/out cold water rinse
Calvin Klein Jeans Rinse Black Straight Leg Core Denim
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 9.8 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- ASIN: B003IHU3IG
- Item model number: MB99A78
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Another reviewer noted that these need to be laundered before wearing, so I followed those instructions. I noticed, however, that the jeans still had a fairly strong smell to them after washing -- evident even to me when I was wearing them, with my nose obviously a few feet away from the jeans. I washed them a second time and they still smelled of some chemical smell. The first time I wore the jeans, I wore black underwear. The second time, I had on light colored underwear. I was quite disappointed to see at the end of the day that the jeans had transferred a large spot of black dye to the underwear, making it look like I was incontinent. I've since laundered those undies a few times using a few different types of stain removers and they still have a slight discoloration.
I'm still rating these 3 stars because I do think I'll like these jeans once I can wash and/or air the smell out of them, but I'll have to remember to only wear other black clothes when I wear these just in case the color continues to rub off on other garments.
In summary, I like the look of the dark black die but I wish the manufacturer had finished the fabric dye process with enough rinsing to remove the odor and tendency for the dye to transfer to other fabrics.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A pity , I ordered size 34/30 and received a 36/30. A pity. As I traveled to Brazil, I finally gave to someone larger then me. But it was nice.Published on December 27, 2013 by Luiz Inacio Medeiros
Everything's good. The package arrived on time and the jeans are just what I've ordered. It's too soon to talk about quality, but usually CK jeans are quite good.Published on November 2, 2013 by Plinio
A couple reviews noted an odor. While I did notice it, it wasn't too bad and a washing took care of it.Published on October 24, 2013 by Peter Mattsson
It has been many years since i wore a pair of Calvin Klein jeans. Once I put them on I could not imagine why I ever stopped.
From now on, these are my jeans