Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Special Size: Big Boys|Size: 12|Color: White|Change

Showing 1-10 of 748 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 783 reviews
on August 19, 2016
Shirt fit myself very good. He needed it for school because they dress up every Tuesday and Thursdays. He's on the chubby side and I was scared it wasn't gone fit him good but it actually did.
on December 20, 2012
This is a great shirt. A size 10 fits my 10 year old perfectly... which is great for this band concert, but makes me wish I had sized up for some growing room! It's definitely a "modern" or slim fit. if your kid isn't very thin, I would size up. It is a very fitted, slim fit. It's a little thin fabric-wise, but that's kind of the dress shirt look. Definitely needs an undershirt.
on June 5, 2016
For size reference - my son is 14, about 5'4 and 116 pounds. Bought the size 16 and it is perfect, maybe even a little room to grow. Nice, comfortable, thin shirt. Loved the price I got on Amazon ($15 less than department store), especially since it was for a special occasion and may not have the chance to wear it again before he outgrows it.
on February 18, 2015
Beautiful shirt, fit perfect, my son looked very handsome! He was the ring bearer at a family wedding and I couldn't havd been happier with the shirt!
on December 17, 2016
FYI It is a very thin shirt. Not thick at all so my sons undershirt showed up a lot. But he used it for his photos. Looks great.
on March 6, 2016
This shirt with a $30 price tag I paid $7 Dollars for! The price alone should give this 5 stars. The quality is good. The color is spot on and doesn't bleed. It looks expensive and is high quality. My son gets many compliments on this shirt. He is pretty much a size 4 I got a size 5 hoping it would last a while and it actually is a little short in the sleeves and just slightly in the body. He is tall and slim though. Also the fold creases are stubborn and will most likely need to be ironed. Those are the only two flaws I can find though.
on December 15, 2015
Great fit, good quality - Only reason I deducted a star was because it was a little pricey. I purchased it here because I did need it quickly.
on May 26, 2016
Great price for a really nice shirt. My son is 13, 5'4 and 100 pounds with long arms. The 18 fit him perfectly. Plenty of arm length and not too big around like the adult sizes are. Perfect fit for a long and lean teen. I'd say it's lightweight, which is nice for comfort...but not thin and cheap.
on March 14, 2017
I like the look and feel of this shirt, and the quality despite being designed for boys. I am 26, but have a small frame, so adult smalls are just too large, and the quality of boys shirts is often lower due to most people only wearing them for a short duration. I am very pleased that this is a quality shirt that fits better than an adult size would.
on April 28, 2017
Great basic dress shirt. My son is a bit "thick" around the middle but this shirt fits him nicely. This is the second one we've purchased and have been very happy with the way it washes up, only needs light ironing and I've been able to get post-concert ice cream stains out of it easily!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.