Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 16, 2013
Having very small breasts ofien makes it difficult to properly fill out shirts.I have bought a number of bras that do absolutely nothing to help out in this area, except to suddenly look 2x larger as if I had breast augmentatuin overnight~which is definately not the look I'm going for. When I rec'd this bra I was a bit surprised that the tag for this model of bras indicated the Coverage Level as a 3, that combined with the padding inside the cup of the bra made me think that there is no way this will work for me since it won't look natural enough for my taste. When I tried it on and put a t shirt on over it I soon found that I was pleasantly surprised by the believable change that I saw with the natural way my shirts looked. If you have smaller sized breasts (A cup) and you are the fence and not sure if this bra will work for you, I say give it a try since for smaller breasts the memory foam layering is ideal.
0Comment| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 29, 2015
Love this bra in terms of the fabric, feels super nice and of great quality.

My normal size is a 32C and based on reviews (and this being listed as European sizing), I ordered a 32D.

Need a 34D. Cups squeeze and run over because band is too tight, even on loosest setting.

Going to return, sadly. Ordered on a lightening deal and it's more expensive now. Would otherwise exchange.

Straps are supportive and adjustable but unfortunately not removable (unless you don't mind snipping and sewing where they attach, which wouldn't be too tough).

Padding is almost as thick as the Victoria's Secret Bombshell line, if you're familiar, but a nicer feeling padding (in my opinion). Definitely a bit thicker than the Very Sexy line. If you don't want 1.5 to 2 cups of a boost, this bra probably isn't for you.

It creates great cleavage but because of it cutting into my bustline, the overall lift isn't a nice shape. It has me looking fuller below and above but not in a pretty way. Like muffin top breasts, for lack of better explanation, lol!

For reference, if you've taken the short quiz on True (the bra site, you can Google it if you haven't heard of it and want a helpful methodology that you can use across brands)... I'm a Mulberry for fit.

Great value and bra but size up all the way around! Uploading some photos so you can get a closer look. Smile. Hope this helps!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on December 7, 2016
Ordered the 32DD...very slight push up. The band is a little bit tight so I probably should've gotten a 34DD. I wear a 32DD in Victoria's Secret bras so these run a little small compared to those. Overall very supportive and the cup size is perfect!
review image
on February 25, 2016
Size: fits great, light padding
Comfort: nice material. I do think that I could have found something in a lower price range that would be just as good.
review imagereview image
on February 1, 2016
I love Calvin Klein bras - they're soft and comfortable for someone who can't stand lace or rough straps digging into their skin. The band on this one runs a little large and stretches out quickly - it's only been a couple of days and already I have to wear it on the smallest hook.
For reference, I have full on the bottom, widely set shallow breasts, and this bra does a good job of lifting everything up enough to fill out the cups but doesn't have a dramatic push-up effect (no bra is ever really going to give me cleavage though). For someone with more projected or full on top breasts, the cups might be too small (will probably get quad boob).
on March 3, 2016
This is one of the most comfortable bras I have owned. The straps are fully adjustable, which is a huge plus for me as I have a very small torso. I also love that it comes in a huge range of sizes, as my size (30/32 D) can be hard to find in stores. The cups have just enough padding/shaping to enhance what's already there, not like some of these ridiculous add-a-cup bras that just look and feel silly. The band is soft and doesn't ride up and the fact that it's tag less is a huge plus. My only minor complaint would be that it can chafe a bit one the skin underneath my underarms, but that's something I can overlook as this bra on the whole just looks and feels damn good!
on November 30, 2017
I bought the only color that was on sale, and I love this brand for its bras. I'm a 30 band size, so they're NEVER on sale and randomly more expensive than the "normal" sizes, so I snap up any deal I can find. It says in place, is really comfortable, not noticeable under shirts like some bras, and if it's like my other CK bras, will stand up well and not break down immediately. The push-up is minimal (which I like) so it doesn't cause any cup overflow, but it is thick enough to wear in winter with a thin shirt. You know what I'm talkin' about.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 6, 2016
I think if you are full on the bottom and not the top, this may work. I am full all around and it was cutting the top half of my chest off. It was way beyond just double boob going on. The cut is not right for a full chest. I had to send back. I gave it 3 stars because the fabric is of great quality. I wish it fit my shape.
on August 7, 2016
Have worn this style for years, but can't find them locally any longer. Have bought several from Amazon, but sadly this one did not fit at all. Returning and starting on the torturous task of finding another bra style. Could be a fluke; possibly I just got one that wasn't quite right. Don't want to try again, though, because I do not want to pay return shipping again if the next one doesn't work, either. That said, these bras are very comfortable and hold up very well.
on May 7, 2017
The bra was a little smaller than other bras that are 32 DDD. I have had other Calvin Klein bras that fit perfectly but im not sure what happen with this one the cups were a odd shape they wouldn't lay right

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.