Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on January 25, 2013
I like it. i bought a Calvin Klein jacket M size last year for myself. but finding it a little too big for my size (173 cm), so this time I bought S size, and it's great fit. it's very light and quite warm, I could wear it out at the temperature of 13 degree. but if it's below 10 degree, then it would not be strong enough so I bought a Comlubia jacket with special design to keep body warm even during days of below 10 degree. great winter for me.
on January 21, 2013
Why does this jacket get 5 stars? Many reasons: 1). My husband actually loved it. He's the type who's not "fussy" about fashion & will wear whatever is hanging in the closet. Hence, I bought him this jacket b/c of its structure & modern look. 2). The fit is comfortable, even for my hubby who has very broad shoulders and arms. 3). The style of the jacket looks even better in person. 4). All the pockets are a plus. 5). He has worn it almost everyday since purchase, and it still looks brand new. Well-made jacket.
on December 12, 2013
I bought this jacket for my husband who is hard to buy for. He seems to like it just fine. Comfortable and does the job for cool days and nights. Good value and very nice-looking.
on November 27, 2012
Great styling and a good fit. It doesn't sag like most thin winter jackets. The breast pocket is perfect for your cell phone keeping your side pockets free for your hands. The zip is of high-grade quality. The texture of the jacket could do with some improvement so it doesn't feel like a waterproof jacket instead of a winter jacket but it isn't too bad.
on May 19, 2013
Got for my boyfriend for his birthday. This jacket is so classy and turns any outfit into going out worthy. Quality is great - just what I expected. The XL fit as an XL - so there's room for a sweater underneath or whatever. Definitely recommend.
on February 24, 2014
Had to return as it runs really big on size. Would recommend CK to look up their tshirt and jacket sizing chart again. A Medium in tshirt is no where close to a Medium in jackets.
on December 5, 2012
Comfy, warm and stylish, I'm very happy with it.

They run a little big tho, for me (6'3" and 180-190lb) a Medium is perfect, when I usually use Large.
on September 13, 2013
nice jacket...a bit over sized for me..i am 6'2 wear 42 L size basically...this seemed like a 44 for an XL. But still is ok...
on December 25, 2012
Excellent product
a simple shape
Stylish design
Sense of comfort
I hope more colors and more products like this in the future
on December 25, 2012
Purchased as a gift. Great item - fits well, true to size, lightweight but warm and comfortable. Recommended for winter or fall.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.