Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 437 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 467 reviews
on March 21, 2015
The quality is so poor, when I 1st time use it, the color of the leather is broken. The brand is make me disappointed.
review image review image
on March 23, 2016
Total garbage.

I bought two of these, and within about a month of alternating them, both have serious, visible, ugly wear under the buckle. I'd give them another couple months before one completely breaks. I won't wait for that to happen; they will be going into the trash can soon. Will not buy again. Would not recommend.
on March 14, 2016
I purchased this belt on February 5. Today is March 14, just over one month of ownership after subtracting shipping time. This item fell apart in one month of part-time use. I estimate this item was worn 15 times. See the pictures for yourself. This item is irretrievably broken and is a waste of money I ought to be refunded.
review image review image
This is a nice belt for the price. The buckle is well polished, and makes the whole thing look more expensive than it is! I also love that the leather feels much softer and more pliable than many other belts, and thus will not crease and crack nearly as quickly. It reverses smoothly by pulling out the buckle from the leather and twisting it around, which seems pretty standard for these belts. I should say, that I bought this belt for my husband as a replacement. He had this same one and wore it almost everyday for work.

However, the other reviews about this belt's lifespan are certainly true. After about a year, it had creased and cracked to the point where he did not feel he looked very professional wearing it anymore. In other words, be warned -- this belt will NOT last you forever. However, a year of daily wear for under thirty bucks is still a great deal in my book, and I think the fact that my hubby wanted me to buy the same one again says a lot about the feel and appearance of the product. In short, you should anticipate this product wearing out at some point, but it is still a great value for the price, and looks/feels much more expensive than it really is!
on March 28, 2012
I bought this belt with the expectation that it would last for quite a while, as the previous reviews were strong. However, the belt started to show very notable signs of wear less than 8 months after I purchased it. The belt is not a single piece of leather, but rather a few different sheets taped together. After you use it for a while, the leather starts to crack and renders the belt virtually unusable for professional purposes. Beware - it was certainly a good looking belt for the first 6 months, though.
on September 18, 2013
The belt literally fell apart over the past few months.
the outer layer may be leather but the inside of the belt is pure garbage.
Rather surprised Calvin Klein have their name on this one.
on April 23, 2017
I have had this belt for nearly Eight Months and have worn it a couple times a week since I purchased it. I love the leather and reversible is nice, but I hardly wear it for the Brown color side of it. Out of nowhere, it broke today. The latch came dis-connected from the other half of the belt. So, picture it as you are wearing your belt and then the left side of your belt buckle is now gone. Oh, wait, it's not gone, just it's still fastened, but now you have to pull the belt from your pants the opposite way. Totally pissed off right now my Calvin Klein belt broke after 7 months of very casual wear. I wear a size 38 x 30 and I ordered the 42" belt, so there were plenty of holes to spare fellas. Caution when purchasing this belt. Now, I'm stuck with a expensive piece of leather and fastener...
on February 25, 2013
I used this belt as an everyday belt. It's a very nice and stylish belt but it broke after about a month of use! I go to try and return it and the warranty return expired 1 day before it broke! Like they were planning on it! The belt is reversible and the end of the buckle that swivels broke off rendering the belt useless. This is something I might tolerate after a year or two, but after a month, just rubbish. I would not buy this product.
on August 10, 2012
Original comment: This item has a nice buckle, but the leather is of poor quality. At 120 degree weather, I highly doubt that the two glued pieces of "leather" will stay in tact. So you know what you are getting, start looking else where; somewhere where quality is not questioned.

Comment after three years:
I have now had this belt for over three years and have used in very hot climates with suits for long periods of time exposed to sweat & heat. Its has held up okay, and the glued pieces of the side are barely starting to give, and upon further inspection of the unraveling, it turns out that it was NOT leather, but a mesh with the outside looking like leather type. There are two screws in the back that need to be tightened about five times a year. The buckle is tied down by a screw and if the buckle is reversed often the wrong way, it will unscrew and the the buckle will come off. All that is needed is to screw it back on.

You can see the Vid attached. Vamonos///
on November 18, 2016
It looks nice, however the quality is really bad.

It is not 100% Leather. The belt has three layers. The thick layer in the middle is definitely not leather. The two very thin surface layers may be or not be leather. I know that because my belt has broken.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.