Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein Men's Long-Sleeve V-Neck Shirt
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on October 25, 2013
Great relaxed fitting tee. True to size and description. I would recommend this to all men interested in looking sharp.
on December 26, 2014
I really like this sleeve tee shirt, it is better than anyone ck clothes i bought before, slim fit, although the sleeve a little long for me, but no matter, after all, i like its good work and materials, it feel a little elastic, so very comfort. Strongly recommend!!
on January 29, 2016
Notice how the model has the sleeves all bunched up? Yeah, that's because they're freakishly almost fingertip length. Other than the bizarre length of the sleeves, I like the shirt. I like the color, the material, the neck, and the overall fit. But I hate constantly having the sleeves ride down over my hands while I'm active - it drives me mad! For that reason alone, I find I hardly wear it.
on March 23, 2016
Just Perfect!!! But taking into account some previous reviews I took my chance and I decide to go on smaller size than mine. I am medium built but small is perfect for me!!! Do not be afraid this is a great V-neck Tshirt so classy and so trendy :D
on October 3, 2013
Great t-shirt! Was expecting a 'thin'-ish type t-shirt, but got a great quality, 'heftier,' and very attractive shirt (more than just your typical T). Great price point! Highly recommended!
on March 16, 2015
Fit is good. Perfect out of the box but the shirt lost it's shape after a few washings, looks cheap. Now it's a strictly casual, working in the yard shirt.
on December 11, 2013
Got this as a gift for my husband and he loves the shirt! It looks good on him and fits great
on October 31, 2013
the body of this tee is a little large,but the sleeve is fit well.it is confortable to wear and look good
on May 8, 2015
Classy, dressey but not too much. I out it with grey jeans and it looked awesome. Quality shirt. I bought two!
on June 20, 2016
This is my second one it make a great summer shirt.light weight and the vneck is nice