Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 937 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 991 reviews
on June 24, 2012
I got these about a year back but they seem to have shrunk. My waist is 32" and has remained the same mean while. The briefs are of poor quality and they wear out fast. I would not recommend any basic briefs by CK whether in grey or black. I own both and have had to dispose all of them within a year. I strongly recommend GAP or H&M or even JOCKEY instead. They are more expensive but they are on the money, 7 of those boxerbriefs/briefs and you are good to go. If you are buying Calvin Klein underwear please know that these 3-in-1 briefs (H&M 3 in 1's though are gorgeous) are not of the same quality as the other brands I have mentioned. Buying 3-in-1 may seem like a good idea for those who don't do laundry twice a week but they are so worn and shrunk. These became very uncomfortable to wear, my boys feel cramped.
on September 17, 2017
While most men at the gym wear boxer-briefs today, there are a few who still wear briefs. I have worn CK briefs for 25 years because they hold up wash after wash. Tip: Downy fabric softener keeps the waistband from becoming stretched and rolling over.
on December 7, 2016
Quality is good; soft.

But they are smaller than other medium briefs I have worn. Laid flat on a pair of Stafford briefs, the waistband is 1/2" narrower. The real problem is in the length. From the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch, the CK briefs are 1 1/2 " shorter! Meaning they are quite snug in the crotch.

Recommend buying a size larger than you normally wear.
on May 23, 2017
I prefer "low rise" briefs, and these come close to my ideal. Light & breathable and with a decent waist band, they are comfortable. Quality of materials & workmanship is good. Will probably buy again.
on February 4, 2017
They are fine but slightly too large, I have about a 33 inch waist but these seem cut a little too big for a medium; if their small size is also cut large I probably gotten a better fit with that size
on March 24, 2017
I've always loved these briefs, they're nice and thick. They're so soft and keep everything in place really well. They're my favorite brand. Being a larger man I will say that a medium fit me just fine despite being a size 40. So I would buy a little smaller. Still feel amazing though!
on November 15, 2016
It seems that the stores sell Calvin Klein Classic Briefs in S, M, L, XL sizes now instead of in numbered sizes. Finding these numbered sizes on Amazon is great because the size L is smaller than the size 38. I hope Calvin Klein does not discontinue these numbered sizes!
on March 15, 2016
I purchased these because I had owned the newest and these older versions of CK briefs. In my opinion these are of superior quality. The new version, which I have owned a relatively short time, show a fuzzy wear of cloth while the older brief, years old, still look new, feels softer, and does not have the fuzzy cloth wear. I only wish they were not more expensive than the new. They are probably worth the extra money I paid.
on July 19, 2017
Ordered the Calvin Klein 3 pack classic Briefs for my husband. They are great!!! Fit perfect. Good Quality.
Arrived in good time. Packaged very well. Will order more. Husband very satisfied. Thank You!!
on May 19, 2014
I do not know what is special about these briefs. I have tried both of them, and here are my comparisons. You can get a Hanes Men's Classics 7 Pack Full-Cut Brief for the same price as these 3-pair Calvin Klein briefs. These Calvin Kleins are more thick and feel a little more "heavy" compared to the Hanes, which are thin and feel a litter lighter compared to CK. Secondly, Hanes are tagless. These Calvin Kleins are NOT tagless. You would expect a big and someone what "expensive" brand like CK to make the switch to tagless, but so far they haven't. Lastly, all waistebands are white. They do not match the color of the briefs. I do not know if that is a plus or minus for you, but for me, I would like them to match.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.