|Fits as expected||
Calvin Klein Men's Two-Pack Microfiber Stretch Hip Brief
|Price:||$18.00 - $29.90|
- 84% Polyester, 16% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Calvin Klein logo waistband
- Contoured pouch
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005LTA4R4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Personally, I have always worn fairly cheap underwear of all styles (briefs,boxers, and the eager to please middle child - the boxer-briefs). However, I felt my goodies deserved a special treat and indulged in this purchase. Plus, my lady swore they'd look sexy on me, and she is very satisfied in that department. I ordered the black, and they look identical to the picture, which I believe captures their subtle sheen.
The microfiber feels very smooth and comfortable. No issues with stretching out/loose extra material as tends to happen with cheaper underwear. I still get a little sweaty and funky around there, but no more than usual. Perhaps, even slightly less so, since they fit so snug to allow the rest of my legs to breath, and seem to wick away the sweat from the walnut factory. I usually wear these at work (I'm a waiter) where I'm swiftly walking back and forth all day which has previously led to some chaffage issues, but not since I've worn these.
I'm generally a 33" waist, as I wear 32" or 33" pants (or various womens sizes if I'm feeling antiestablishmentarian) so I bought the Mediums. The waist definitely feels great -- not so tight that it leaves any sort of mark or feels uncomfortable, and not loose in any way at all. While the strong support for the gems is nice, initially it may seem too strong. I had a hard time fitting everything in there, and I'm not smuggling any bananas past customs -- just a couple of grapes and a baby carrot (if ya know what I mean). The one eyed monster felt a little squished. He started to retreat a bit, but I told him to suck it up hang in there.Read more ›
1. Thanks to the microfiber they fit very well, snug but not tight or uncomfortable.
2. They layer well under cycling shorts, running shorts, and tights.
3. They don't chafe or sag even after long rides or workouts.
4. As others have pointed out, they're great for traveling; just hand-wash at night and they're dry in the morning.
5. They've held up very well so far, no signs of wear, fading, or stretching. I can't tell the older ones from the brand new ones.
1. Price. $35 for a two-pack is not cheap, but neither are the briefs from Brooks that I'd been using before. Also, these go on sale occasionally, so if you can then wait for the next sale and get them for around $25 instead of $35.
2. As with other microfiber items, these will probably last much longer if you hang them up after washing instead of throwing them in the dryer. So that means extra work for you or whoever does your laundry.
Despite the cons, these are a solid 5/5 stars!
This material also keeps the color and shape much better than the cotton calvin klein briefs.Would recommend and buy again!
This seat is not that full. I have to pull the legs down sometimes, but the stretch means that they don't ride up into my crack too bad. However, I'm 5'11 185, and pretty well built on the bottom, so they're probably right for the average joe.
I'm a bit disappointed. I was looking for some new roos to hold my junk out from between my legs while working out and especially while hunting (hike/bike in, break ice, layer back up, all in sub zero temps). The 'pouch' in these just isn't. It holds everything tight, but won't keep it out from between your legs. For reference, I usually wear boxers, so anything is going to feel tight.
They're okay. They dry fast and stay put. I doubt I'd give up my boxers for them. I will use them hunting and working out, but I'll keep looking for some that suit me better (more pouch and more lift on the jewels).
Overall, I feel like Calvin Klein briefs are basically granny panties for men. They provide a lot of ass coverage and are cut normal at the sides and can ride a little high in the back. If you're looking for something that has a bit more sex appeal and not "average Joe" type briefs with more room in the crotch, I'd look elsewhere.
CK briefs also tend to run a little large in my opinion. I think a small would fit most of the adult male population and definitely would if you're under 200 lbs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good quality, confortable. I use other models from CK that I also like, but maybe this one is the best.Published 6 days ago by Ricardo S.
These were my favorite underwear ever... I hate that CK replaced them with an "updated" version... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Charles D Wickliffe Jr
I don't like this fabric and they were smaller than I expected. They do look nice though.Published 7 months ago by Shy Halatzi
It is a little tight, but otherwise, the material is great.Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
Was tight but feeled nice on my package. It cupped and cradled everything and felt very secure.Published 12 months ago by B. D. E.
meh dont make my ass sexy nuff for the price
bright side ,they make my bulge look good
i likely wont buy them again
Very comfortable smooth material. Comfortable, great looking fit.Published 14 months ago by monty24