Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on October 22, 2012
I first smelled this perfume when I took a chance a couple of months ago and purchased a bottle from Marshalls without smelling it..I am a big fan of all the CK scents...then I saw that Amazon had this perfume at a WAY better price I got over 3 times more for less than $10.00 compared to the bottle I purchased at Marshalls. This perfume is my new favorite!! It goes on smelling fresh and citusy..then dries down to a warm cozy amber smell..I love it..I love how my clothes smell at the end of the day when I take them off...this scent is just there lightly lingering..it is a pretty sexy scent that is also appropriate for day wear..love it..huge value!!
2 people found this helpful
on January 1, 2014
I was introduced to this spray on a cruise ship a while ago. I have a problem with some scents that change with my own chemistry, but this is one that I can use and it smells lovely on me. But....I could not find it anywhere when I was running low!

Amazon came to the rescue! I had forgotten and finally gave up trying to find it, until I ordered some other items for Christmas for my granddaughter and thought I'd give it a try...and there it was! I now have a source and am so glad!

Thanks Amazon for being there and having something that I could not find anywhere else!
on May 22, 2011
I purchased this as a gift for my mother, it's her absolute favorite scent, and it's been discontinued. I was so happy to find this large size on Amazon and she was truly surprised and happy to get it - I ordered it the Saturday before Mother's Day and had it shipped to her directly using the "super saver" shipping method - and she got it that Thursday BEFORE Mother's Day! I was shocked she got it so fast! This is the real deal scent, not an imitation - she is thrilled and I earn points for being a thoughtful daughter! :) Thanks, Amazon!
4 people found this helpful
on March 9, 2015
I bought this to replace the one i had bought years ago from a department store. Smells exactly like the one that it replaced (nice clean, fresh scent, its a nice young smell, not like teeny bopper but not like clean grandma soap either lol) I am 24 and have been wearing it since I got it for my 17th birthday and I get compliments on it. I like it for a spring to early summer smell. Also it came super fast in the mail!!
on April 13, 2016
A "classic" at this point, but my wife still loves it and I think it smells good on her. Win/Win!
on March 29, 2014
Amazing deal, they came with the plastic wrap and everything and smells amazing. A friend gave it.to me as a present 1 year ago and I just love to wear it at night outs, gives a sexy scent that always gets me compliments
on December 16, 2016
arrived as desrcibed
on September 17, 2013
In2u has subtle vanilla/citrus/woodsy aroma that suits any occasion and season. Highly recommend this flavor of these smells speak to you. Not overly strong like so many obnoxious colognes. Spray a little and that'll do the trick for hours! Yum
on July 11, 2014
My girlfriend loves it every time! plus it is such a good price, you can buy it for your own girlfriend at any time, not just for the birthday or Christmas.
on August 21, 2015
Love this cologne. Would wear it all the time if I could find it more easily.