|Fits as expected||
$24.15 - $120.83
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Zipper closure
- Ankle Skinny jean sits below the natural waist, skinny fit through the hip and thigh, and a skinny leg
- Zip fly with button closure, 5 pocket styling with signature omega stitch on back pockets, and an 11" leg opening
- These jeans are truly an ankle skinny with an inseam length of 28", hitting right above your ankle
- Extremely versatile pair of jeans that can be worn with anything from heels to flats to sneakers
- For an ultra modern and chic look, wear these jeans with a Monogram Logo Tee and a Bomber Jacket
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Ankle Skinny Denim Jean sits below the natural waist, skinny fit through the hip and thigh, and a skinny leg opening hitting just above the ankle. The Ankle Skinny has a leg opening of 11" and an inseam length of 28".
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07DWG44GT
- Item model number: 42ZA729
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 8, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
HOWEVER, there is absolutely no way these are true CK pants. I own a few pairs of CK Ankle Skinny pants/jeans and there are several discrepancies (unless the Amazon CK's are an older version of their current CK's that I bought at department stores and CK online store). The Amazon CK's stitching/hemming is ridden with flaws, decals (buttons, pockets, CK logo stamped inside) are not the same, material is paper thin and stiff, among other things!
Attached is a comparison between real CKs (plum) versus Amazon's CKs (black).
If you want them to fit like the picture, size down one.
I am 5'4" 135 muscular build, so I needed stretch in the booty and quads. 38" hips and 29" waist. The size I bought was 29" waist. I can take them on and off without unbuttoning/unzipping them😕