We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 72% Nylon/ 28% Elastane
- 79% Nylon/21% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Calvin Klein Invisibles eliminates panty lines, smooth and invisible under clothing
- Smooth stretch microfiber for soft comfort
- Calvin Klein logo at left hip
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
No lingerie drawer is complete without reliable foundation pieces - cue Calvin Klein's invisible collection. These hipsters have minimal seams for a smooth finish beneath close-fitting skirts, dresses and pants. Logo detail at front.
- Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 3.7 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B004YVU614
- Item model number: D3429
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sizing reference: I have a few other pairs of CK underwear (bottoms up & modal lace) and find that the medium fits well in these sizes. I typically wear a 4/6 in women's pants and a s/m in most other underwear.
When I got these, I tried on a pair over a thong to make sure that they fit. By fit, I mean, that they weren't causing huge indentations in my skin or falling off. I decided to keep them based on thinking that they looked cute and seemed to fit me well. Unfortunately, I didn't move or run around enough to learn that after about 2 minutes of movement, they start to act like a credit card having trouble getting swiped.
"Maybe that's the style?", my husband asks, as I pull them up in the front and down in the back to try and find a balance that will keep them in place. Is this the style? I don't think so. I still need to try these under some more snug fitting pants (like Wunder Unders) but I'm pretty disappointed thus far.