Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on October 21, 2012
I am always ordering black tights for the Fall and Winter, and these are great! I am 5'5" and 155 pounds, and size A/B fit perfectly. They feel strong, but are not too thick.
on December 17, 2012
These are a quality pair of black tights, but are not completely opaque. When I usually think of opaque tights, I think of tights that appear solid black when worn, and that you cannot see any skin through. When worn, these tights stretch and become more sheer than opaque. For my purposes, this was fine, but if you are looking for true opaque tights, these are probably not what you are looking for.

Other details: These are somewhat control-top with thicker bands around the upper thigh. The toes are not reinforced and are the same material as the rest of the tights, but there is the usual seam at the end. I am 5'9", 145 lbs and got the size A/B.
on December 26, 2013
I am 5'11' tall and was skeptical about the med/large size, but the tights fit perfect, just the right amount of shine and opaque, you can see a little skin through them, which is just what I wanted. They seem very thick, but did not sag, they were very comfortable to wear and the waistband did not bite. Best is they are warm and cozy to wear with my boots and skirts. The charcoal color was different for me, but I received many complements when I wore them with a black skirt and short boots to our office Christmas party. Calvin Klein has always been 1 of my favorites. Will buy again. Would highly recommend to others.
on November 26, 2012
I hadn't worn tights in years but decided this year to try wearing them with dresses. There were perfect. The A/B size fit fine (i'm 5'9" 146 lbs)
on February 5, 2014
I recently did a big purge of worn out, hole-filled black tights. So it was time to re-stock. My usual go-to brands are Hue, Nicole Miller, Betsey Johnson, and Spanx (when they're on sale).

The other day I grabbed a two-pack of black opaque Chinese Laundry tights at the store and they were TERRIBLE. For one they didn't go all the way up to my natural waist, so they cut into my stomach and looked ridiculous. Also the material just felt plasticky.

The Calvin Klein tights on the other hand, AMAZING. They are legit opaque, fit comfortably, and go up to my natural waist, so there's no line. I love them, and they weren't too expensive.

I live in New York, and I hate wearing pants, so I wear A LOT of tights in the Fall/Winter, especially black. These are great and I will probably be buying more as my other tights wear out.

I am 5'9" with a 33" inseam and these fit me very well. They go up pretty high on the waist, but I prefer that under dresses, because I don't want a visible line with thinner fabrics. I don't know if these are technically "control top" but they do smooth my tummy out a bit, which is also nice under thinner fabric dresses.
on March 2, 2014
I am the type who buys the cheap stuff, figuring I can get by, but the last couple years I have been frustrated with tights. I just can't find some that fit well to my body type, taller than average 5'10". These are the best fitting tights I have ever bought, and at the price, for two pair, that are quality so they last. I ordered one two pair pack to try them, once I wore them, I ordered a second two pair pack. And I will be honest, I am not a "designer" type person, but these are worth the price, and the price is cheap anyway.
on November 27, 2012
These fit well (I'm 5'8", 130lbs and ordered A) and look nice and opaque like I like tights to look. Also, I washed them in the hand wash cycle in my washing machine and they held up well.
on January 17, 2013
I purposely buy these in a little larger size (b/c) than my size 10/12 5'4" needs. They stay up and are very soft and comfortable. Opaque enough to look appropriate at work in a more caual atmosphere, but not so opaque that I look like a kid. They hold up great in the washing machine too!
on December 23, 2013
These tights are very soft and very comfy. They don't have a control top, so it's nice on your stomach. I originally ordered a Small/Medium size using the size chart on the Amazon site. When I received the tights, the back of the package said I needed a medium/Large size (I'm 5'7'' and 145 lbs). Use Calvin Klein's tights' size chart in order to get an accurate fit. When the M/L size came in, they fit great and truly are opaque! Couldn't be happier. Love having them in both colors, too.
on February 11, 2014
i ordered these tights because i had a pair of terrific Calvin Klein opaques that i wore for years before they started to look scruffy. the material seems just as durable (and comfortable!), but the waist is a bit tighter/pulls at my tummy. my previous ck tights were way more comfortable at the weaist, hence the 4-star instead of five star rating. i think these tights will serve me well though and i'm keeping them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.