Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 30, 2014
I've always shopped VS just because I like their sales and they have cute stuff. But their bras are very short-lived, have over-the-top padding, pinch, stretch, or have cup edges that show through my shirts. I tried this bra as a shot in the dark and love it. Don't be fooled by push-up title. It's not push-up at all, it's a pretty standard cup. It's a great silhouette though, and is invisible under blouses. This is the first bra that's actually laid flat against my sternum while providing enough support.

I was disappointed that the purple wasn't as pretty as in the picture. It's much more of a dusty plum color.
on November 8, 2014
I purchased my bras as cheaply as possible most of my life. I just couldn't imagine paying for a brand. Then I bought my first Calvin Klein bra a couple years ago and now I understand. There are somethings in life that you get what you pay for. These bras last for a very long time, look great and are very comfortable. I highly suggest them. Also, the shipping was fast and painless.
on May 14, 2016
I LOVE Calvin Klein bras and undies! But this one I wasn't much impressed with. This bra does a have a some padding which is what I wanted but it's the under wire area that isn't that comfortable. It gets me buy on days that I have to wear it but other than that, I will not purchase this exact style of bra again. I need something with more comfort, even tho it does provide good lift and support since I don't own much (36A). I don't think this bra would be suitable for larger breasted women.
on August 31, 2014
Fits just right. I especially like CK's demi cup because it fits closely without gaps...great for small sized women!
on July 27, 2015
I have one of these bras that I love, so I thought I'd get another one. The demi shape is great for scoop neck shirts. However, this is different than my first one. My other one has a different edging on the top of the cups. After a month or so of wear of this one, the edge of the cups started to roll out, so the bra is not smooth under shirts. I don't like seeing the edge of the bra through my tshirt. Too bad.
on January 9, 2015
There's hardly any stretch to the straps, aside from the adjustable portion at the back and even with that adjusted portion tightened up all the way, the straps are still too long. I never have this issue with any other bra in this way so I know I don't have odd proportions. The cups are also just *slightly* large. Not enough not to wear it but enough that the cups can sit a little away from my body. And I am almost always a perfectly comfortable in any 34D. Good fabrics, good construction, just a little bit off for me.
on January 6, 2015
I am repeat buyer. I am a small chested woman who needs some umpf in a bra to provide not only for support but for proper shaping. These fit the bill and are comfotable. They look good under a well fit shirt where the upper outlines of cups blend seemlessly in to the chest. They have held up well after multiple washer and dryer cycles.through the dryer.
on May 25, 2016
great, comfortable, no marks from straps or the cups, these are the best bras i have ever bought, I have bought them previously in a smaller size and they fitted well,now have increased size due to having a baby recently and the larger size I ordered fitted perfectly, I will continue to buy them. my only criticism is that its sometimes hard to get the colours I want in my size, but doesnt really matter as the fit to me is the important thing, and these fit as expected. Price is a little higher than some other bras, but comfort to me is important and the price difference does not make is palatable.
on February 7, 2016
Wife checking in:

This bra had a beautiful silhouette and just the right amount of lining. It would have been very comfortable, except the cups were set too closely together, so the gore wouldn't lay flat against my chest. Had to return it, but at least that part was hassle-free (my seller was Amazon). Be careful if you have a wider-set chest; this style may not be for you.
on September 23, 2015
My favorite bra. Found original one at TJ Maxx, but couldn't find it anymore, glad they have it on Amazon, and for a great price too. I ordered two! Very comfortable and can be worn with any shirt.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.