|Fits as expected||
Calvin Klein Women's Pleat One Piece
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 77% Nylon, 23% Lycra Elastane
- Hand Wash
- Large strap in the front running to a thinner adjustable strap in the back for a custom fit.
- Built in cup construction with shelf bra
- Flawless fit coupled with luxurious fabrics and exquisite details from one of the most successful bame brands in the world.
- Beautiful Jowett fabrication, soft to the hand.
- Hand wash cold separately, dry flat, do not iron or dry clean.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The it suit of the season. Our top selling sihlouette. The one suit you must have.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009OCM3ZU
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 22, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
got the 8 p. and it fits beautifully. Color great, style wonderful. If you are looking for full tummy control, this is not
the suit for you. There is a bit of tummy control, but it won't hold it in. Fits great at the bottom of my behind, and
it does not ride up. If you are in shape, this suit will be very attractive on you. I love the square neck on me and the
higher back. It looks good on me coming and going. I don't think this is a hot tub suit, but for anything else this is
a great suit. Very glad I purchased it, very comfortable. Looking forward to wearing it.
So, a great suit, nice feeling fabric, love the square cut on top, but just doesn't fit me right.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The red is a stretch for me, I always wear navy and black, will save it for the beach.Published 19 months ago by Loretta Looney
I am really impressed by the quality, color and fit of this swimsuit. The material is heavy and there is no seam up the back to let loose over time. Read morePublished on February 28, 2014 by Amazon Customer
I swim 5 days a week. I like the style but after wearing it for 2 weeks, the color started fading. Now the color is like beige. Read morePublished on January 21, 2014 by Noel C.
I HAD ANOTHER SUIT LIKE THIS..AND THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT...SUPPOSEDLY SAME BRAND BUT NOT REALLY. NOT AS NICE...THICKER FABRIC.....JUST NOT SAME QUALILTY. NOT HAPPYPublished on December 18, 2013 by City Mom
The colour was more turquoise-teal than the aqua-turquoise I was expecting. The fit was also larger than expected. I wear this for the hot tub vs the beach.Published on November 12, 2013 by Montysmom
Beautiful swimsuit, it makes you look curvy and skinny and at the same time gives you very good support in the chest area. It was great to buy after I gave birth my daughter. Read morePublished on November 8, 2013 by Diana Cruz
Love this swim suit. I have always found one piece swimsuits uncomfortable and I can't seem to ever find one that fits right or looks right, so I always either go with a two piece... Read morePublished on September 26, 2013 by Cheryl
I ordered a size 8 which i normally wear in Calvin Kein clothes this suit was way to tight in the chest (only a 36C). The torso was too short also (5'5"). Read morePublished on September 20, 2013 by florence longmore
this suit is so comfortable and flattering! the fit is true to size, it does not rise up in the back the way some bathing suits can. Read morePublished on September 20, 2013 by CG