Truck Season Automotive Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 21, 2014
These pants are fantastic for transitioning to warm weather. I really like the versatility of the design: I can roll down the legs when I am cool or roll them up when it's warm. This is also quite handy for when I decide to give myself a pedicure.

They are very comfortable and I wish I had more of them. I am giving the pants four stars because they are a little thin. They're perfect for warm climates but I can't see them being warm and snugly in the winter.
on January 1, 2015
The red plaid don't buy. You are basically paying for the name because the material is so cheap and thin. The medium is a lil loose. Im 5'7 135lbs. The length is good but horrible material.
4 people found this helpful
on February 3, 2014
These are ok but not a good buy for the price. The material is very thin, about like a hankie. Good thing they have the roll up option, because they are about 4 inches too long for the size (I'm 5 foot 1, but my inseam is a 31. These have about a 34 - 36 inch inseam). They sit low on the waist, which I do like.
2 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
VINE VOICEon July 16, 2013
My wife loves to wear this variety of pants for sleeping. She requires 100% cotton, and she loves to be able to roll up the pants if she wants. I impressed her with my selection of these pants. I, too, was impressed. They are very high quality--bright/vivid print, solid stitching, quality fabric, excellent elastic waistband--as one would expect with a brand like Calvin Klein. You cannot go wrong with them, in my opinion.
on July 16, 2013
These fit well, are light-weight and comfortable for summer. The roll leg is handy. The hot pink waist band is a nice touch. The waist fit is good--not loose but not too tight either. Wish I had another pair.
6 people found this helpful
on March 4, 2017
light and comfortable. i like that i can roll them up if i want
on March 20, 2013
Almost all of my pajamas are CK and I do not think that there are other more comfortable pajamas, beautiful, elegant and special than this. I like all models, either for cold or hot days. I love all the patterns and colors of CK pajamas.
6 people found this helpful
on November 2, 2015
Great for summer chilling around the house, but they are a bit large. Size down maybe?
on February 12, 2014
Is really comfy and soft and colorful material!! I bought an M, but maybe an S was better!! It isn't too large, just a little bit loose! But I love it and I won't change it honestly!!! :)
One person found this helpful
on April 9, 2016
Very comfy and actually long enough for my legs which was nice.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.