CamKix Anti-Fog Inserts for Gopro Hero 4 Black, Silver, 3 plus, 3, 2, 1 and Other Camera and Housing Systems - 20 Pack Reusable Moisture Removing Inserts
|Price:||$5.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREVENTS FOGGING: Use in cold or humid climates to avoid excess moisture building up on your lens and inside the GoPro housing.
- REUSABLE: Inserts can be used multiple times. To remove the absorbed moisture simply bake in an oven at 300F for 5 minutes.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL GOPRO MODELS: Hero and Hero 2 owners should place one insert on either side of the camera. Hero 3 and 3+ owners should place one insert on the side with the lens and one in the bottom.
- ALSO SUITABLE FOR OTHER CAMERA AND HOUSING SYSTEMS: Can be used in any devices where moisture build-up causes issues.
- HIGH QUALITY ABSORPTIVE MATERIAL: Made with high quality silica gel on cellulose fiber.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||3.54 x 0.39 x 4.33 inches|
|Item Weight||0.03 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
Keep Your GoPro Safe and Fog Free
CamKix Anti-Fog Inserts Will Absorb Moisture and Keep Your Lens and Housing Free of FogWhen traveling through cold or humid climates with your GoPro, moisture can easily build-up inside the housing and on your lens. This can damage your camera and make it difficult to capture clear images and video.
By simply placing CamKix anti-fog inserts inside your GoPro housing you can prevent this problem. Made from high quality silica gel on cellulose fiber, the inserts absorb moisture and keep it away from your camera.
The inserts can be used multiple times. When you want to remove the moisture from the inserts, simply bake them in the oven at 300F for 5 minutes.
One Year Money Back Guarantee - We Value Your Satisfaction
Click Add To Cart at the top of the page to get yours!
Contents20 x Vacuum Packed Anti-Fog Inserts
If for any reason you are unhappy with any product by CamKix®, please do not hesitate to contact us. We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products and will do our very best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently! CamKix® -USPTO# 86127507- is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law. CamKix® products are sold by authorized sellers only.
This product and/or service is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or in any way associated with GoPro Inc. or its products and services. GoPro, HERO, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.
Top Customer Reviews
One word of warning though, I'd invest in a small waterproof case, such as a pill holder or waterproof match case to keep them in. I purchased two Ultimate Survival aluminum cases that came as a two pack and labeled each as "Fresh" and "Used" and just swap them out as needed, then re-bake and start all over. If you just throw them in your GoPro carry bag or even a ziplock bag, I've found that moisture still finds a way to get inside. You can tell when they've absorbed condensation because they become very pliable, almost like a damp piece of construction paper. When they are fresh and ready to be used, they are tense and almost brittle, like a thin cracker.
Only one down side to these is that they make it slightly tough to remove the GoPro from the case. The side insert is in pretty snug, so it takes some effort to get it all back out. Well worth the low cost investment though.
I used these inside a go-pro housing on a ski trip to Breckenridge, Colorado. I must state that this was the first time that I have used my go-pro while skiing so I am not positive that it would have fogged up without them, however, it definitely did not fog up with them and it was apparent that they had absorbed some moisture and they softened with use.
* Small - able to place 2 inside a go-pro hero 4 silver housing.
* Absorb moisture - when you first open them they are hard and brittle feeling. After absorbing moisture, they become soft.
* My go-pro didn't fog - can't say that it would have without them for sure but I have heard of this happening while skiing.
* Comes with 20 but they are sealed in packs of 5 - allows you to only open and expose 5 to the moisture in the air at once.
* Evidently can be baked and reused - did not try this as I would likely just pay the $6 for more off Amazon Prime
* Would maybe prefer them each to be individually wrapped but this is not a big deal.
* If placed inside a zip-lock bag when dry they will still absorb moisture somehow and be rendered useless.
The attached image shows everything that comes with this product, including the packaging.
Overall, the product worked great for my needs and the cons are minimal at best. 5 stars!