- Save 50% on On our Mega Wide Lenses when you purchase our Pro Series Tripod when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Sale Contender. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on on our SuperMax Lenses when purchasing a Pro Series Tripod when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Sale Contender. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on on our HD Lenses when purchasing a Pro Series Tripod when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Sale Contender. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- No questions asked - if you aren't 100% satisfied with your product then you can have you money back. It's as easy and honest as that! Here's how (restrictions apply)
CamRah Flexible Tripod Pro Series with Bluetooth Shutter Remote and Dual Phone Mounts
|Sale:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$25.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NO HASSLE GUARANTEE: If your Professional Series Tripod stops working, breaks, or you're not 100 percent happy, we'll replace it or give you your money back, no questions asked, for life!
- FLEXIBLE: Long, flexible legs covered in high density foam allow your camera to be firmly mounted on flat or uneven surfaces - even at odd angles that would otherwise be too extreme for other tripods!
- STABLE & PORTABLE: Put your tripod on a table, around a pole, or even hanging from a tree branch! The high density foam legs and tacky rubber feet give your tripod the grip it needs to grip any and all surfaces ensuring you have a stable shot.
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY: Our Professional Series Tripod features a smartphone mount with
- DURABLE & RELIABLE: Larger and denser than similar tripod styles, our Professional Series Tripod features high-quality material from
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item CamRah Flexible Tripod Pro Series with Bluetooth Shutter Remote and Dual Phone Mounts
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sale Contender||KobraTech||Record Peak||OTBBA||Need4Pro|
|Item Dimensions||3.6 x 1.9 x 11.2 in||3 x 10 x 3 in||3 x 11 x 3 in||1.8 x 2.8 x 8 in||1.75 x 11.25 x 1.75 in|
Take the perfect photos and selfies with a flexible tripod that gives you the best angles and versatility on the market!
Photos. We love them. We can’t stop taking pictures of our babies, our pets, our food, and ourselves. And why not? It’s so much fun to share all the beautiful people and things in our lives. And as smartphones continue to get better and better, and their internal cameras gain higher resolution, we want to use them as our main camera each and every time.
Think about it: it’s easy to pull your camera out and snap a few photos. The only problem is that our hands aren’t the steadiest, and we can’t ever get the angle right taking selfies.
That’s why you need our Professional Series Flexible Tripod. Made of high-quality materials that last far longer than any hand-held device, our tripod allows you to connect a smartphone, camera, webcam, and more—all so you can land the perfect photo or video.
If you want a tripod that’s as rugged and mobile as you are, but still gives you chance to take professional-grade photos, then our Professional Series Flexible Tripod is absolutely perfect!
Complete with the ability to stand on or adhere to most any surface, our tripod will ensure you always get the best shot, no matter where you may be.
Here are a few additional features:
➢ Dense foam-padded legs for ultra-stability and durability.
➢ Flexible tripod base can stand or wrap around most any surface.
➢ Works with smartphones, cameras, webcams, and more.
➢ Tripod is lightweight and easy to use.
➢ Features “JAWS Technology” to ensure your phone never slips from its grasp.
OUR PRODUCT COMES WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY
Top Customer Reviews
I recently bought a Canon 80D and thought to get a Gorillpod to try out. When stumbled on this, there was an answer in the Q&A section that mentioned, that it barely holds an iPhone 6. Skeptical at first, then thought to give it a try - worst case I'll use it for mobile photography. Along with my Canon 80D bundle, I received a (some what) so-so kinda tiny Tripod(?) which was too small and didn't hold the camera well.
But the second I felt CamRah's Tripod, realized this can hold heavier than an iPhone or even a DSLR Camera. Took this with me for a field test yesterday in the woods... and it worked perfectly fine. I also wanted to utilize the attached phone mount(s) as my EVF for better visibility. So bought a couple hot-shoe mounts (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OTXR00M/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_6) and you might guessed already. It can.... not only hold a heavy DSLR Camera but also a Google Pixel XL on the top of it (on the photos, I attached a old LG phone as I took these photos with my Pixel XL).
As for the phone mount goes, it holds a Google Pixel with a protection cover. In landscape mode - slightly little tight though. But you can use the other included mount for such huge phones.
To test that, I attached an iPad 3 and it worked well. To go crazy I attached the iPad on the Canon's Hot Shoe - that's only time I saw the Tripod couldn't hold the weight and expanded all the way down (I thought it could be because I tested on a shiny tile surface, but it couldn't hold the weight on a rough concrete surface either). Not that I care or ever gonna attach an iPad on my Camera.
Pod material seems really well built and I believe I can trust this to attach my $1500 camera on it (may be not enough to hang it on a tree though :=)). So far I'm very happy with the purchase.
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT:
I never contacted the seller. But I was surprised and delighted when the seller contacted me. They proactively apologized for the break and reiterated their satisfaction guarantee then informed me how they had already resolved the issue. Frankly, I was surprised that they even read the review. They made it more than right for me with very low effort on my side. Based on this experience I would definitely buy from this seller again (no I wasn't paid or even asked to write this).