- Paperback: 244 pages
- Publisher: Southeast Asia Program Publications; 1 edition (July 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0877277680
- ISBN-13: 978-0877277682
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.7 x 9.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#525,092 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #314 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines > Nationalism
- #411 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- #585 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Ideologies
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cambodia's Second Kingdom: Nation, Imagination, and Democracy 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Using a multidisciplinary approach and diverse sources, including elite interviews, Cambodia's Second Kingdom provides a novel analysis of nationalist imaginings of Cambodia by different political parties in the context of post–international democratic intervention electoral competition."―Kheang Un, Northern Illinois University
About the Author
Astrid Noren-Nilsson is a political science consultant, contributing author, and political and security analyst for various international concerns. She is vice president of the Cambodian Institute for Strategic Studies (CISS), Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and former research fellow for KITLV, Leiden, The Netherlands.
Browse award-winning titles. See more