Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 Black Wireless Music System with Airplay, Bluetooth & Internet Radio
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally installed?
- Moving speakers to desired location
- Calibration of speaker axis
- Connecting speakers and components to power source
- Pairing speakers to existing equipment
- Basic functionality walk through
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Works with your phone, tablet or computer... Minx Air isn't tied to a particular brand or type of device. It proudly features Apple's AirPlay wi-fi streaming, but unlike most AirPlay products, Minx Air also offers Bluetooth, a fantastic technology bu
- True Cambridge Audio sound, just smaller... You might expect your compact music system to fill your kitchen or bedroom but Minx Air100 can power living rooms too. Patented speaker technologies are combined with powerful digital amplifiers and process
- Amazing apps Apps for Apple or Android devices let you control volume, bass, and EQ settings to tailor Minx Air's sound for your room. Easy to set-up and use... Our Quickstart Setup Guide and free step-by-step videos ensure Minx Air is part of your
- If you're serious about music... you need Minx Air wireless speakers! Minx Air is a revolutionary wireless system that plays all your music wherever it is - smartphone, tablet or on your computer. The timeless black gloss finish will seamless blend i
- Beautiful design Created to fit into your home rather than take-over, Minx Air looks as good as it sounds. It's ultra rigid so even at top volume there's no distortion or vibration.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you're really serious about music, look no further than Minx Air 100. It's a revolutionary wireless system that plays all your music, wherever it is - smartphone, tablet or on your computer. Minx Air 100 combines Cambridge Audio's hi-fi expertise with the latest wireless streaming technology. So your smartphone can stay in your pocket, or you can keep using your tablet while your favorite songs fill the room. Minx Air 100 isn't tied to one brand or type of device. It features Apple's AirPlay plus Bluetooth so everyone can enjoy their music in really high quality. You might expect your compact music system to fill your kitchen or bedroom but Minx Air100 can power living rooms too. Patented speaker technologies are combined with powerful digital amplifiers and processing for class leading performance. At the touch of a button, enjoy your favorite stations in digital quality. Or discover new stations from around the world from our tried and tested selection of 20,000 stations. Apps for Apple or Android devices let you access the radio and control volume, bass, and EQ settings to tailor Minx Air's sound for your room.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sound is great for a single speaker. I have a pair of Cambridge SX-50 bookshelf speakers and obviously it cannot compete with those, not even close. But for a space saving solution, for a bedroom let's say, this is not bad.
Now, here is the important bit: my unit makes a hissing/buzzing sound when idle. This is absolutely unacceptable for a quality speaker and I'll be returning it. Given that I have bought it from one of the third party resellers here on amazon that offer a substantially discounted price, I am suspicious that the unit I received was, how to put it, a hasty refurb (but it was advertised as new). Let's just say, check your unit thoroughly if you order from these guys.
The problem is the the app that controls its "Internet Radio" feature. It almost always has trouble connecting to the device, and when it does, it has trouble managing the presets. For each of the 10 presets, it's supposed to display an icon and a text description. It has great difficulty displaying the correct icons and descriptions. The problem mostly occurs on stations that provide either icon-only or text-only description. Usually either the icon is correct or the description, but not both.
A software update to fix this would make it a 5 star product in my opinion.
I paid $120 for it, no remote, worth it at this price. Way over priced at the asking of $260.