- Size (LWH): 17.72 inches, 8.66 inches, 6.85 inches
- Weight: 11.24 pounds
Cambridge Audio Minx Air 200 Speaker for Bluetooth & Airplay (iOS & iTunes) Compatible Devices - Black
|Price:||$461.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Minx Air 200 200 wireless music system Minx Air 200 is a revolutionary wireless system that plays all your music, wherever it is - on your smartphone, tablet or computer. Minx Air 200 combines Cambridge Audio's vast experience in electronics and spea
- Works with your phone, tablet or computer... Minx Air 200 isn't tied to a particular brand or type of device. It proudly features Apple's AirPlay wi-fi streaming, but unlike most AirPlay products, Minx Air 200 also offers Bluetooth, a fantastic techn
- Beautiful design Created to blend with your home rather than overtake it, Minx Air 200's elegant, single-piece housing looks just as gorgeous as the audio it produces. Cambridge's design team paid special attention to its rigidity so even at really h
- Internet Radio At the simple press of a button, enjoy your favorite stations in digital quality. Or discover new internet radio stations from around the world from our tried and tested selection of 20,000 and counting. Amazing apps We know you love
- Easy to set-up, easier still to use... Nobody wants to read the manual and everyone's listening needs are different. That's why we worked especially hard to make Minx Air 200 really intuitive for all your family to enjoy. Our Setup Guide ensures your
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE - Jan 31, 2014.
Well, I've been waiting a week to return this item after contacting Cambridge Audio (US) and being issued a return number. The unit has become impossible to use because of the interface choices for controlling the speaker -- settings will not hold (internet radio) and now networks won't reset properly (trying to fix the internet radio). Also, a button has failed. Fundamentally the 'smart' and app based configuration this unit relies on have been poorly implemented and can become very frustrating when something fails. Why Cambridge Audio did not allow for a better web based interface (e.g. Marantz) is really disappointing. The whole app/network system feels rushed and amateur at best. The speaker is wonderful, the sound is great BUT the network technology is not good enough. I'm wishing I didn't buy this item. BEWARE audio reviews that only speak to the sound and ignore the substantial network limitations (and frustrations) that this device can bring with it. ONE STAR...
I encourage you to try this one, I cannot imagine how you would not enjoy the experience unless, you have a very crowded 2.4GHz spectrum in your area and rely on wireless but those are dynamics that will hinder any WIFI speaker like this.
Ultimately, I decided to broaden the search for truly great sound, since almost all of my applications are yard / driveway, where ultimate portability simply isn't necessary. After reading professional reviews as well as scanning the reviews on Amazon (searching, particularly, for legitimate, helpful input on the sound quality of the speaker and carefully avoiding anything that looks like "subsidized praise"). What I've found after exploring a variety of the larger, more powerful speakers, to include the Sony Portable Party System, NYNE Bass, the Wren V5, Harmon Kardon Onyx, Klipsch KMC 3, and this speaker, the Cambridge Audio Minx 200, is that the prices vary widely, as does the sound quality, but they do not COvary. What I mean by that is that in general, more expensive does not directly entail better sound.
A primary consideration when assessing sound quality is portability.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Be prepared for this to work for a while, and then the Airplay will stop working. I have reset to factory several times, but it just will not connect any more. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Cheryl Costa Price
It stopped working and there is no way to get it back, it does not connect.
Amazon should drop Cambridge Audio is a shame
I have had this speaker since 2013. At 1st the speaker once set up would keep the routers Ip configure but now it does not and I have to go to set up while the speaker is in the... Read morePublished 5 months ago by bunion
Sound not matching the astronomical price. AirPlay would not work and Cambridge tech support did not attempt to fix problem. Just had to return it.Published 8 months ago by Phil
This product did not stream from my iPhone and only occasionally would connect to the network to play internet radio. I found it very slow and sluggish to respond. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Hans Law
Clicks and/or skips when switching songs (Amazon or iTunes via iPhone using Bluetooth). It sounds great and is beautifully designed. Read morePublished 17 months ago by R S Field