|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 9.2 x 0.6 inches|
|Item model number||6064|
|Number of Items||1|
|Sheet Size||8.5-x-11-inch inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MEA06064|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Cambridge Business Planner Notebook, Black (06064)
|Price:||$7.29 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable and professionally styled notebook, black linen paper based cover, includes 80 sheets of Premium 20-lb recycled paper with 30% post consumer waste, side perforation for clean page removal
- Great to capture notes for project planning, tasks and to-do lists, perfect for use with smartphones to easily capture follow-ups and notes
- The notebook for project planning, task follow-up, and tracking to-do lists
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Cambridge Limited Action Planner Business Notebook
8.5 inch x 11 inch, Black
Organize tasks and projects
The notebook for project planning, task follow-up, and tracking to-do lists. Professionally styled notebooks that meet everyday note taking needs. Recycled product. Durable and professionally styled notebook, black linen paper based cover, includes 80 sheets of Premium 20-lb recycled paper with 30% post consumer waste, side perforation for clean page removal.
The perfect planning notebook has 28 numbered lines per side for to-do’s, tasks, and random notes. Use it with your smartphone to capture follow-ups and notes.
The double wire binding allows you to lay the notebook flat on a desk and fold it back for maximum writing space and convenience.
- 8.5 in. x 11 in.
- 30% post consumer material
- Perforated pages
- 28 numbered lines
- Double wire binding
- Premium 20-lb recycled paper
|Cambridge Limited Meeting Planner||Mead Cambridge Business Notebook||Mead Cambridge Limited QuickNotes Business Notebook|
|You may also be interested in:||Meeting notebook, area for action items, 80 sheets, 8.25 in. x 11 in.||Business notebook 1 subject, 80 legal ruled pages, 6.62 in. x 9.5 in.||Durable paper, 80 sheets, 1 subject, 11 in. x 8.38 in.|
Top Customer Reviews
I've attached a picture so everyone can see what it looks like from the back side of the page.
* 11 inches by 8 3/8 inches (27.9 cm x 21.2 cm)
* left margins are wide (over 2 1/2 inches)and unlined, lots of space there...
* dark flexible cover front and back,
* spiral (wire) binding and
* 28 green eye-easing lines on each side
* 80 sheets
* Ball-point ink doesn't bleed through...
* each sheet is perforated, also, but solidly part of the book
* open blocks at top for page and date info, also title info of your choice
* usable with a regular appointment book alongside...
Maybe you are puzzled, like me, by the name of this terrific large-size planner-"limited business notebook action planner"---certainly not very limited as far as I can see--maybe the "Limited" is part of the company name? Mead Cambridge Limited? I'm hoping to get another one of these action planners; delivery is quick, price is surprising, feel is good and possibilities are endless
The lines are just the right size to allow you to write freely—I have large handwriting.
The amount of lines on each sheet is great for someone like me with ADHD because there's room to break down my tasks into small steps but it's not so many lines that I end up adding more tasks than I can realistically complete.
I work on multiple projects at the same time. This notebook has helped me keep my notes organized and chronological.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ordered the wrong notebook, this one does NOT say soft cover when what I wanted was hard cover. This is really not worth the price AT ALL. Read morePublished 8 days ago by William H. Benson
I absolutely love the Cambridge line of Notebooks, and this one is no different! Love the layout, and the thickness of the pages is perfect. Read morePublished 16 days ago by LBrandst129
Have a few architects in our office who swear by these...glad to keep them in stock. Great buy, great product.Published 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
The is a great planner that I bought for my son to keep himself organized. He loves it. Thanks for the quick shipment!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I use it for a To-Do/Activity list. It functions well enough, although the pages are like onion skins and certain inks might bleed through.Published 1 month ago by David W. Hensley