- Series: Cambridge Companions to Philosophy
- Paperback: 334 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (August 31, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521618606
- ISBN-13: 978-0521618601
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,896,249 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Cambridge Companion to Spinoza's Ethics (Cambridge Companions to Philosophy) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
'Olli Koistinen's 'companion' to Spinoza's Ethics is exactly what it claims to be. ... The methodological breadth of the contributions is impressive.' British Journal for the History of Philosophy
Since its publication in 1677, Spinoza's Ethics has fascinated philosophers, novelists, and scientists alike. It is undoubtedly one of the most exciting and contested works of Western philosophy. This Companion volume provides a detailed, accessible exposition of the Ethics. Written by an internationally known team of scholars, it is the first anthology to treat the whole of the Ethics and is written in an accessible style.