- Series: Cambridge Companions to Music
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (January 29, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521399238
- ISBN-13: 978-0521399234
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.7 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #127,731 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Cambridge Companion to the Violin (Cambridge Companions to Music) 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Fifteen essays offer a composite survey of the history and repertory of the violin from its origins to the present day. The text is supplemented by an appendix, glossary and extensive bibliography.
From the Back Cover
The Cambridge Companion To The Violin offers students, performers, and scholars a fascinating and composite survey of the history and repertory of the instrument from its origins to the present day. The volume comprises fifteen essays, written by a team from every relevant angle.