- Series: Cambridge English Skills
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Pap/Com edition (June 2, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521705886
- ISBN-13: 978-0521705882
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 0.2 x 10.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,847,764 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cambridge English Skills Real Listening and Speaking 3 with Answers and Audio CD Pap/Com Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Cambridge English Skills is a four-level skills series for adults and young adult learners.Learners can develop the skills they need to use English confidently wherever they are - at home, at work, travelling, studying or just in social situations with English-speaking friends. This edition comes with answers and audio CD.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
It is easy to work with and very dinamic for the student. In the internet you can find suggestions for the teacher for each lesson.
The audio has dialogues by non native English speakers so the student can come across all kinds of accents.