Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built in Mic up to 12 Hour Playtime works with iPhone iPad tablet Samsung and smart phones - Blue Grille
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) It has a USB port only for charging;
2) It has a line input jack for providing a non-Bluetooth audio signal;
3) When I have both the line input *and* USB cords plugged into my computer, I hear some quiet digital sounds coming out of the speaker, like the USB cable is interfering with the line input signal right next to it. If I unplug *either* cable, the noise goes away.
4) I cannot have the speaker play a Bluetooth signal if a line is plugged into its input (would not be able to switch between inputs automatically/dynamically);
5) The speaker can get much much louder with a line plugged into it than with a Bluetooth signal. My computer's sound must be pre-amplified.
6) When I'm getting the extra volume from the line input, I'm impressed at the quality of the sound - no rattling or buzzing as the speaker gains significant volume.
7) The volume control buttons work when receiving a Bluetooth signal, but seem to have no effect on the line in signal.
8) It's sometimes hard to tell what the volume range is with a Bluetooth signal because there's no indicator when using the volume control buttons to indicate where you are between minimum and maximum volume.
9) It appears to have stereo speakers embedded in it, which sound nice, but not as nice as having speakers separated by some significant distance.
10) It seems to have a feature (embedded microphone included) to act like a speaker phone when linked to a mobile phone, but I have not tried this feature.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The sound quality is pretty good and the charge last a long time but it buzzes when I plug it into the computer with the usb. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by FunGuy
Started off as a decent speaker at an affordable price. Now, less than a year later it's dead. The aux jack outputs nothing but a distracting buzzing noise and the battery lasts... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Justin Moreau
I am very surprised this speaker gets such good reviews. Very tinny. No bass. I am a big Cambridge fan and this one is very disappointing. Read morePublished 5 days ago by dbx820
Sounds good has a good range. Still working over a year later. I would definitely buy again but honestly there are better sounding speakers out there.Published 10 days ago by Tyler
Very good quality BT speaker with a wide frequency range considering the size of the speakers. Stays powered up a long time and sound caries far.Published 12 days ago by Joe Prog