Cambridge ZipIts 650 Pcs Assortment -4", 8" & 11" Nylon Cable Ties Kit- UV Black
|Sale:||$13.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with|
|You Save:||$5.00 (26%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cambridge ZipIts 650 Pcs UV Black Cable Tie Assortment includes: 4" 18 Lb- 300pcs, 8" 50 Lb- 300pcs, 11" 50 Lb- 50pcs
- Packaged in a convenient reusable storage tube.
- Cambridge ZipIts cable ties feature a bent tip design for easy insertion in hard-to-reach places.
- Easy to use, premium quality & excellent value!
- Also available in Natural. Looking for another color, size, tensile strength or unit count? Our Cambridge line offers many choices to choose from. For a product solution that works best for you, please be sure to view all of our Cambridge product ASINs on Amazon. Cambridge products are preferred by many industry leaders in the Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, and Automotive-aftermarket industries.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Cambridge Cable Ties are the perfect choice for your cable management, organizational, or bundling projects. Cambridge products are preferred by Contractors, Manufacturers, Industrial Users, Professionals, Retailers, Businesses, and Personal use. Whether organizing a home office or a project around the house; doing small home renovations or a commercial construction job; merchandising product or hanging banners- Cambridge cable ties offer an easy to use, high quality product that you will be extremely satisfied with. Cambridge products are preferred by industry leaders in the Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, and Automotive-aftermarket industries.
Top Customer Reviews
I've managed to break a few of the thin short ones by over-tightening them with my zip tie tool, but that's my fault for exceeding their 18 pounds rating.
I've only had these ZipIts installed on my bike for less than a month, so I can't say if the UV rating is as good as advertised, but if it is, they should survive being outdoors in sunlight for a while without getting brittle and breaking. I'll update this review later when I know more on this issue.
My only complaint at all, which is very minor, is that the longest ties are folded over to fit in the container these come in, and this isn't by itself a problem, just an inconvenience, that some of these are bent the wrong way... not in the direction that they would bend when wrapping them around something... so that the part of the head where you insert the other end is facing the "outside" rather than the inside of the curve. If that's not a good description, I mean that you have to get them bent back the other way first, if you are trying to slip them around something in an area where you need the curve of the tie to guide itself around the object you are tie-wrapping.
In any case, these are good zip ties, and based on my experience so far, when I need more I will reorder these same ones.