|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||40055|
|Manufacturer Part Number||40055|
|OEM Part Number||40055|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.00 shipping
Camco 40055 Brass Water Pressure Regulator
|Price:||$8.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.80 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Helps protect RV plumbing and hoses from high-pressure city water
- Attaches easily with 3/4" garden hose threads
- Durable brass construction that is drinking water safe
- Reduces water pressure to a safe and consistent 40-50 lbs of pressure
- CSA low lead content certified. Complies with California's AB1953 and Vermont Act 193, Maryland HB 372, and Louisiana HB 471 Low Lead Content Laws
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Camco RV Brass Water Pressure Regulator helps to protect the RV plumbing and hoses from damage caused by high-pressure city water. Reduce water pressure to a safe, consistent 40–50 lbs of operational pressure. Protects equipment and prevents hose failure, to help prolong equipment life. (FGH x MGH) Patented. For outdoor use only.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
We found this one with the gauge--offered on the same Amazon page as the simple regulator. For the extra few bucks, this seemed to be the way to go. Now the source pressure is not an unknown. We think it was a good choice. And the gauge and regulator have been working just fine.
(Turns out the filter needed to be changed out. We were not expecting such an easy solution. It seemed too soon for a filter change, but the water must have been extra thick at the previous park we were at.)
I returned it. For $5 more, you can get a lead free one and not have to worry about poisoning yourself and family.
"This product contains chemicals, including lead, know to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm, Wash hands after handling."