|Item Weight||21.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 6 x 15 inches|
|Item model number||55195|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||55195|
|OEM Part Number||55195|
|Cover Included||Camco 55195 Power Grip 50 Amp Ext. Cord|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Camco 30' PowerGrip Heavy-Duty Outdoor 50-Amp Extension Cord for RV and Auto | Allows for Additional Length to Reach Distant Power Outlets | Built to Last (55195)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Safe and Durable Construction: Extension cord is constructed with 100 percent copper wiring coated with a heavy duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sheath that serves as protection from outdoor elements, wear and tear
- High Conductivity with a Flexible and Sleek Design: Bendable extension cord adapter allows easy conversion from a standard 50 Amp male to 50 Amp female. Rated for 50 Amp 125 Volts. Constructed with 6/3 + 8/1 gauge wires for superior conductivity
- Hassle Free Power Grip Plug: The patented Power Grip handle eliminates frustration by assisting users in safely and conveniently gripping, plugging, and unplugging the male and female ends without straining or damaging the cord
- Extended Length: Extends 30 feet long to provide sufficient length needed to reach distant power outlets and sources
- Simple Transporting and Organized Storage: Comes equipped with an adjustable cord organizer and carrying strap handle that makes toting and storing simple after each use. Multiple Uses: The Power Grip Brand by Camco develops superior quality electrical equipment. Our extension cords and adapters provide excellent use at campsites, electric car charging stations and other outdoor use. Our products are compatible with most RVs, campers, trailers, and vehicles
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Camco 50 Amp RV Extension Cord with PowerGrip Handle is a durably constructed RV and auto extension power cord built to the highest quality. Its malleable yet heavy duty structure allows for cord flexibility and strength, while providing 125/250 volts to your RV or auto vehicle. Extending 30 feet long, this cord enables an easier reach from your RV to your nearest power receptacle or electrical connection. Designed with convenience and simplicity in mind, this cord is constructed with the patented PowerGrip molded handle. The PowerGrip handle makes gripping, plugging and unplugging the cord simple and hassle free. This power cord can be toted and stored quickly and effortlessly with the sturdy and convenient carrying strap.
Length: 30 ft.
Color: Black and Yellow
Cable: STW, 6/3 + 8/1 gauge, 100% copper
Voltage: 125/250 Volts
Amperage: 50 Amp
NEMA: 14-50P, 14-50R
Material: PVC and Copper
From the manufacturer
Camco Heavy-Duty 50-Amp RV/Electric Car Extension Cord with Easy PowerGrip Handles- 30 Foot, 6/3 + 8/1-Gauge Wires, Includes Convenient Carrying Strap (55195)
How it Works
The Camco Heavy-Duty 50-Amp Extension Cord for RV/Electric Car with Easy PowerGrip Handles allows you to add sufficient length (30 additional feet) needed to reach distant power outlets. Using the hassle-free PowerGrip handle, simply attach your power cord to the extension cord's 50-amp female connector and plug the standard 50-amp male end to the power outlet. When finished, unplug both connecting ends and use the adjustable cord organizer to bound the cord. The attached carrying strap makes the extension cord easy to carry.
A Heavy-Duty Extension Cord That is Built to Last
The extension cord features a sleek design and includes PowerGrip handles that makes plugging and unplugging easier and safer without straining or damaging the cord. A 90-degree head helps reduce pressure and stress when plugged into the power outlet. Both extremely flexible and durable, the extension cord is constructed with 100% copper, 6/3 + 8/1-gauge wires for superior conductivity.
The extension cord is coated with a heavy-duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sheath that serves as protection from the outdoor elements, wear and tear. Features NEMA 14-50P& NEMA 14-50R connections and is rated for 125/250 volts/12500 watts.
Features a standard 50-amp male (NEMA 14-50P) and a 50-amp female (NEMA 14-50R) connectors. Rated for 125/250 volts/12500 watts. Constructed with 100% copper, 6/3 + 8/1-gauge wires for superior conductivity.
The PowerGrip handle eliminates frustration by assisting users in safely and conveniently gripping, plugging, and unplugging the male and female ends without straining or damaging the cord.
Flexible, Safe and Durable Construction
Extension cord is extremely flexible. Coated with a heavy-duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sheath that serves as protection from wear and tear, as well as outdoor elements.
Simple Transporting and Organized Storage
Comes equipped with an adjustable cord organizer and carrying strap handle that makes toting and storing simple after each use.
About Camco Manufacturing
Camco proudly manufactures many of our 4,000+ products in 5 facilities across the United States, including items from flagship brands like RhinoFLEX, TastePURE, TST, Currituck, and FasTen.