Warm Tips for Usage:
1. Please carefully read the user manual before using. The camera is design for amateurs,not for Professional users.
2. Please hold the video camera stably during shooting. It is better to put it on supports like a tripod to get clear photos (The tripod is not included in the package, need to purchase separately).
3. Please format the memory card through this camera when you first used (The SD card is not included in the package, need to purchase separately).
4. Please transfer your SD Card memory in time to avoid excessive memory and cause the machine to stop working.
5. Please remove the battery if you do not use the camera for a long time.
How to Use the Camera WiFi:
1. Download “NovaCam” App for IOS system (IOS 6.0 and above) or for Android system.
2. Keep video camera in standby mode after being turned on; long press the DISP/WIFI for 3 seconds to open WIFI signal source. The camera screen displays WIFI name and password, and default to be “Refresh” option.
3. Check WIFI setting on Mobile phone or Tablet, find the WIFI source name shown on camera, click to connect and input the WIFI password shown on camera.
4. When the connection is successful, you can operate the video camera through the application “NovaCam” for previewing, browsing photo albums and download the files from camera to the Mobile phone or Tablet for sharing, as well as taking photos and filming as a remote control.
Note: The WIFI function is download the mobile phone APP to connect the camera,not support the camera to use the Wireless Network Connection.
How to Place and Format the Memory Card:
1. Keep the camera turn off, insert the SD/TF card (with its metal sheet to outward) in the slot as per guidance besides the slot.
2. Please press the "MENU" button, then press right button of OK key to go to the right menu of touch screen. Go down all the way on the menu, there is a “Format” option and then press the “OK” button to delete all data.
Note: Do not insert the card with too strong force to protect the card or camera units being damaged. IF the insert is not smooth, please check the insert direction.