Camden Gear Running Belt By Camden Gear. Fits iPhone 6 6S Plus And Android Smartphone. Perfect For Waist Sizes, Men and Women, Red
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The running waist pack has two 6.7" Tall pouches
- Size: expandable to fit waist sizes from 24" to 47", It includes a tension-grade plastic buckle to allow for a tight fit that stays in place and no bounce
- Material: our running belt is made from lightweight neoprene, this is a durable and elastic material
- 4 Reflector tabs: the belt includes four reflective tabs for high visibility when running
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hate having to leave your phone, keys and credit cards behind? You have no way to organize your belongings without impacting your performance , when running, you want to take your belongings along there is no way to take all these along without having an impact on your speed and performance. Your keys jingle in your pocket and your cards might fall out . Camden Gear running belt organizes your belongings. And you don't notice you have it on lightweight neoprene material with two 6' tall pouches fits large cell phones, keys and credit cards with a tight snug fit , take your large cell phones along. Reflectors keep you safe in the dark. Attach gel packs or a race bib using the elastic loops. Fits snugly and doesn't ride up. You don't notice it because of the lightweight neoprene fabric , available in red and blue. Adjustable strap fits most waist sizes : the belt has an adjustable and elastic strap which can be extended to fit a large range of waist sizes. The perfect waist size range for a comfortable fit is 12' - 46'.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I went on a fairly long run and the belt held the phone securely in place behind my back. There was ample room for extra stuff in there but because the pouch is flat it still held the phone flat against my lower back so it never shifted or flopped around.
The only complaint that i have is that this is too big for most phones. This is big enough to carry around a Note or iPhone Plus, so if you don't want/need the extra space you may want to look at something slightly smaller. Also, the logo (stitched on the back) is pretty cheesy but I can remove it with some small scissors.
I bought one last year during my half marathon training and wore it for
every run. It's been great! The only problem is that it's become more than
a bit stretched out now (probably since I use it nearly every day) and now
flops around my waist on my runs instead of staying snug. That's why I'm
purchasing a new one. Also, one thing that would
be a great improvement is if the main pocket was a bit larger. I have a
Samsung Galaxy Note and it's quite large, especially with a case. I know
others who have the latest editions of the iPhone also could use more space
to fit their mobiles. Since I use the running belt mainly to hold my phone,
it would be great if it fit a bit better into the belt.
I purchased this so I would have a place to keep my phone and my keys during horseback riding lessons. It just came today. I like the elastic waistband, a lot, but I'm disappointed with the overall size. My iPhone 6+ BARELY fit in here; I had to work at it to get it to go in, and there's little room for much else. I was expecting it to be just a little bit larger since it's advertised to fit the 6+. My keys fit okay in the outside mesh pouch, though.
I have yet to ride with it on, so I don't know how stable the waist size adjustments will be. I'll update my review after I use it in the field tomorrow. If it doesn't loosen during my ride I'll upgrade this to four stars.
I chose this belt over many others which I've looked at due to:
1. Size is smaller than regular fanny pack, but big enough to carry cell phone, ipod, keys, and a few credit cards.
2. Color and style are spot on for me. Looks sporty and chic. I like that the pockets are centered and not divided to be on left and right (The uneveness of weight and size of my items would give an unbalance feel in this scenario to me.)
3. I like the material. Good neoprene. Well made. Zipper works with ease. Have not tested the waterproof feature, but I'm sure it would protect my belongings and keep dry fine.
4. Adjustable size. I normally wear womens size 0-2 in pants and this belt adjusts to my natural waist fine, with room to spare for more adjustment. I like that the belt width is not too wide, which would make me feel hotter, but not too narrow that it would be flimsy.
5. Minimal to no bounce while jogging! Exactly what I was looking for!
7. Ease of access to all my things. I like the headphone hole; works for me! Keeps my wires tidy and out of the way.
8. At first, I didn't know what I would use the loops on the sides for. After running, I use the loop to secure my headband. I like the loop option to attach light things!
Things that could work better for me:
1. Main pocket a tad bigger in size? A second size option, for those who would like to put their phone in with the case on or who have bigger phones and cases. I had to remove my iphone 5 and credit cards from my Disney padded pouch with shoulder strap, in order to fit them in my running belt. I would like the ease of just putting the whole thing in instead. I could fit the whole thing in snuggly, but unable to zip up, at the current size.
2. Mesh pocket changed to non-mesh with a tad bigger size option. I put my keys in the lower front mesh pocket; separate from my phone. I like the mesh look but am concerned about durability with mesh. It is a snug fit with just 4 keys and house alarm without keychain. A tad bigger size would be helpful. Especially since a lot of people usually carry more keys than that, with key chain. I'm also concerned that the keys will poke through the mesh.
I want to note that, you would want items to fit somewhat snuggly to avoid bounce with jogging.
Overall, a great product. Would highly recommend!
Most recent customer reviews
except the fact that the hole for the headphone cord's on the wrong spot-- in a long run, it'll break the cord.