- Paperback: 116 pages
- Publisher: Gray & Company Publishers; 1 edition (October 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1598510630
- ISBN-13: 978-1598510638
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.3 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #888,841 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
It Came from Ohio: True Tales of the Weird, Wild, and Unexplained Paperback – October 1, 2012
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
Turn on a night light, lock your door, and close the window blinds . . . Join investigative reporter James Renner as he looks into 13 tales of mysterious, creepy, and unexplained events in the Buckeye State, including:
- The giant, spark-emitting Loveland Frog
- The bloodthirsty Melon Heads of Kirtland
- The lumber-wielding Werewolf of Defiance
- The Mothman of the Ohio River
- The UFO that inspired "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"
- and more!
About the Author
James Renner is a novelist, freelance journalist, and blogger. In his spare time, he hunts serial killers. His true crime stories have been published in the Best American Crime Reporting and Best Creative Nonfiction anthologies. His film adaptation of a Stephen King story was an official selection at the 2005 Montreal World Film Festival. A graduate of Kent State University, Renner lives in Akron, Ohio.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book itself is about the author explaining what he knows and what he could find. It is very entertaining.