CamelBak 2016 Rim Runner 22 Hydration Pack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For a full day out on the trail; a clean, technical aesthetic and features designed to keep you cool, hydrated and all your gear organized
- Antidote reservoir features Quick Link system, easy open/close cap, lightweight fill port, Dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design
- Key pack features: hike essentials organizer pocket, four point compression, tool attachment, side pockets
- Designed to carry extra layers, food, head lamp, trail maps, trekking poles, media, sunglasses
- Camelbak Got your Bak guarantee: if we build it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Capacity Name||1220 cu in|
|Fit to Size Description|
|Item Dimensions||10.43 x 13 x 19.25 inches|
|Item Display Weight||2 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Illyrian Warehouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 19.25 x 10.43 in||10.63 x 19.69 x 9.65 in||11.7 x 18.72 x 10.92 in||8.5 x 14 x 2.5 in||3.3 x 17.1 x 3.3 in|
For a full day out on the trail, our Rim Runner hiking pack sports a clean, technical aesthetic and features designed to keep you cool, hydrated and all your gear organized. The generous main compartment is accessed via an asymmetrical zipper that enables easy access and prevents cargo from spilling out when fully open. You also get a front organizer pocket, two gear loops and stretch mesh side pockets for stashing items you'll need along the trail. A removable stability waist belt and four-point compression will keep your pack stable under any load, while the Air Channel back panel, with its center-channel ventilation and wicking mesh pods, will keep you cool.
Color: Charcoal/Chili Pepper
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted to replace my old Rim Runner. I had it for years. I was eager to upgrade and get one with the new features. And when I saw this years model I thought it looked really nice and decided it was time.
But I feel there is a major flaw with this years pack. The fabric is not rugged enough for a hiking backpack. I had just got the pack and a hole had started to form in the bottom from some abrasion. My old Rim Runner solved that problem with a rugged layer canvas like fabric on the bottom.
I have thoroughly enjoyed spending the extra money on this brand name Camelback.
The fit is comfortable. And VERY adjustable. There's even a height adjuster on the front straps to allow change for the strap / AND tube height. GTFO > SO cool.
Straps run across both upper chest and lower waist with some extenders that make it feel kind of like a belt.
Easy to wear all day.
I've already NEEDED the extra storage capacity, let's just say I am grateful it has the ability to carry weight also.
Plenty of attachments / places to hang / clip items.
Enough storage space for quite a bit. I rarely have it full but could easily fit 3-4 times the amount of a normal things I carry. I haven't needed to cram it absolutely full yet so hopefully it'll stay that way :)
Very pleased with how well made this bag is. I am a fan.
If you are interested in a medium sized 3 Liter all day pack for a mountain bike ride, I absolutely love this one!
Also, the 3L of water was plenty, even in the Texas heat. I'm really enjoying my new Camelbak!
What there is to like
- lightweight and sturdy, the pack can easily hold enough items for a day hike or urban walkabout. All the zips are slick without sticking, and the straps are comfortable with enough adjustment for even my large frame
- The body of the pack itself can fit my 13 inch MacBook (in a sleeve), with enough room for full size headphones (in a carry case), kindle, small first-aid kit, snacks etc... i.e. everything you will need for a day out hiking or visiting a foreign country.
- The front pocket is great for storing convenience items i.e. keys, wallets and the like - for easy access
- Water pouch works exactly as you would expect a Camelbak product to, easily storing enough water for a day's hiking, however if you (like me) prefer to stay more hydrated, the side pockets provide handy additional carrying capacity
- The bag came with waist and a sternum strap, the waist straps can be removed (as they use velcro), however the sternum strap cannot be removed unless you cut the elastic straps themselves - which was something I was unwilling to do. They do not get in the way though, or feel awkward when carrying / handling the pack
Where the could improve
- The fabric itself seems though and tight-knit enough to resist a temporary spray with water, however the fabric at the bottom of the bag may wear over time, especially if you're going to put in on hard or scratchy surfaces. I am unsure of how this will wear over time
- This is only a small issue, however I feel the side packets could use a strap / loop or slip over the heads / necks of bottles to more securely hold them in place. I have not yet experienced an issue of them falling out, however I could imagine situations where your running or scrambling where side water bottles could topple out
Most recent customer reviews
To improve the taste of the water, as it kind of becomes a little plasticy, then add a...Read more