Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 178 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 202 reviews
on August 11, 2014
My favorite water bottle of all time!

I lose water bottle ALL THE TIME and kept buying new ones that I did not like very much. I was given a similar bottle from a race and loved it. I lost that bottle as well then purchased this one that is EVEN BETTER! I have not lost it and will not due to how much I love it.

The cap is amazing. It gives you the option to completely eliminate flow of water so you do not accidentally spill your water or to leave it on ready to hydrate. In the on position you can still slosh the contents around without spilling. It's perfect.

Drinking from this bottle is a great experience every time. I love how the bottle reacts when you squeez or choose to suck the water out. Its a firm plastic with still enough give to allow you to squeeze for more water when needed (if you where biking or running).

I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a new bottle.

*I do not have a bottle holder on my bike so I never used it in that matter but as far as general hydration goes this bottle is the best. I did own a little hand-carry sling that i used while running (my wife still uses one) and it was GREAT for running.
on October 3, 2014
This bottle will fit your standard bottle cage. Some Camelback bottles with the larger nipples ans straighter sides will not fit correctly into a standard cage. The design on this bottle is awesome. With other bottles you get a big mouth full of air if you don't really squeeze the shti out of them. Not with the Camelback Podium. I own three of these bottles. As I replace my bottles, these are all I will use. Just be sure to buy good quality cages for your bottles because you really don't want to leave a bottle this nice laying in the road or on the trail.
on February 14, 2015
Great bottle! Have always and will always love this bottle. It's got a great fit in both my hand and my bottle cages and it's fantastic to take on short day hikes too. The grooves are right where I'd want them to be while holding onto the bottle for extra grip, and also help with grip while opening the cap too. The ONLY downfall to this bottle is that the top is exposed to the elements, no cover. I'm not a germ freak and a little dirt never hurt anybody so I don't really care. Plus you can always remove and clean out the top if need be. I've used these bottles literally almost every day for the last four years and never had a single problem whatsoever. Not big on change though, so it's great to have been able to pick up a fresh set of these older designs while I still can and definitely plan on picking up a couple more for later down the road too.

Great job Camelbak! Amazing to see such a simple thing designed so well.
on July 28, 2013
I picked one of these up at a local retailer a year or so ago because it was on sale and it didn't have a straw piece (I *hate* having to clean straws!). Since then, I have become a Podium evangelist! I absolutely love these bottles! I have two for myself and bought an extra for my husband.

I mostly use them for the gym-- you can twist the mouthpiece so that they won't spill when squeezed, so they're great for the gym bag, but even when the mouthpiece is "open", they don't really spill unless they're squeezed while upside down. However, because they are so convenient and spill-proof (even when "open"), I have found myself using them in all sorts of other situations, like on my nightstand or at the computer. (I have 3-year-old twin boys, who act exactly like you'd expect two boys that age to act, so spill-proof is awesome for me!) And even though they're spill-proof, they're still incredibly easy and intuitive to drink from.

They're also great for the kids to use as well. My boys love drinking out of mine so much that I just ordered two more for them to use during an upcoming car trip. They can be tossed here and there, and when the mouthpiece is sealed, they can even be stepped on and not spill. Super durable, super secure, and easy enough for a 3 yr old to use.

LOVE this product. Keep up the good work, Camelbak!
on December 6, 2016
My wife ride on a size 48 Cervelo S3 road bike. the bike frame are small, these large 24 oz bottle can't fit on either side. But this 21 oz is perfect fit for 2 bottles.
on December 13, 2012
I keep this bottle in a pouch on my belt when hiking and/or camping and it comes in handy for innumerable uses. Not just for drinking but also for washing dirt,etc. off my hands or squirting to clean off a fork, cup or anything that gets in the dirt which happens all the time in camp. It's even nice to have along after a potty break. When doing camp cooking I use the bottle from the belt pouch all the time to squirt a little water in the pot when it's needed. It's SO handy. I usually only keep the bottle 1/2 to 2/3 full so it doesn't hang so heavy on my belt. I carry an extra container (like a Platypus bag) of water in my pack for when I need to refill. I also prefer a belt bottle to a bite-valve hose over my shoulder because I like to stop & take a little break when I need a drink. It's a good time to catch my breath, look around, have a short conversation or even take a photo. And of course a hose isn't as useful for all of the other applications. I have found the 21 oz. bottle to be the ideal size. The 24 oz. size is atoo big. There are many nylon belt bags for sale that are just right for a 21 oz. bottle. Oh and it's also nice to have beside my sleeping bag at night when I wake up with a dry throat and need to rinse my mouth. I always keep it there.
on August 15, 2013
I bought my first one of these with a Delany Fit bottle holder (spring 2010). I still use that, it's great. I bought a second bottle in part because the original had some wear on it (children chewed holes in the nipple), and just so I would have a second.

I use this as a water bottle at work every day. The Jet valve is great. The bottle never tastes like plastic. Drop it and let it sit, it wont leak.

I use this while running, either in the holder or just as a hand held. The bottle is great. I've carried one for 25+ trail miles as a handheld, it's pretty easy to hold. Easy to drink from while running. You can squirt it into your mouth and still watch the ground, no issues. And I hate bite valves and straws.

My only complaint is that it can be difficult to clean the nipple, but that comes off. Difficult, not impossible.
on April 5, 2015
I would give it negative stars if possible. It leaks, leaks, leaks. Leaks I did not discover until hiking and it leaked all over my clothes and backpack. And I am no novice hiker; been hiking for over 30 years. To top it off, the return period passed and I am stuck with an awful, awful product. Well, not stuck, I put it in my recycling bin. I thought Camelbak was a reliable supplier. Guess not. Yuk.
on August 18, 2015
I firmly believe this is the best bottle you can get for the money. I had another kind before, one with the "insulation" in it. Those were useless. The insulation did nothing but make the bottle physically larger. This bottle stores nearly as much fluid in a more compact size, and the thing I like most is that you don't have to fight to get it open. You just flip it upside down and squeeze it or suck the water out, though it won't leak on its own when inverted. Outstanding!
on April 30, 2014
I love the Camelbak bottles because they are easy to squeeze and have the drip free lockable valve. I was disappointed by this one only because I confused it for the insulated version (Camelbak Podium Chill Bottle). I had 2 of the insulated version and they are the best ever!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.