Other Sellers on Amazon
CamelBak Chute .75L Water Bottle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made in USA and Imported
- Angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking
- Comfortable to carry: handle designed to comfortably carry a full bottle with two fingers
- Tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling and refilling
- Half turn cap gives you easy access to your water
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Durable and leak-proof, the 0.75-liter Chute Water Bottle provides a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling.
Smooth Drink Interface
The spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads.
Colors For Spring And Summer
CamelBak has bright and vibrant colors that make your water bottle the ultimate hydration accessory!
Features a high-flow spout with a cap that snaps into the handle and stays out of your way while you drink.
The new Chute.75L water bottle is designed for hydration on demand, whether you're in the backcountry or sitting at your desk. The ergonomic high-flow spout is angled and contoured for efficient, full-on hydration. The leak-proof, tethered cap twists off with just half a turn and conveniently snaps into the handle so it's out of the way when you're drinking. We even put the threads for the cap on the inside of the spout so you get a comfortable lip seal. And the one-piece tether is twice as clever as any you'll see on the market. It keeps the top locked out of your way for one-handed refills on the go.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
1,701 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-5 of 1,701 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Angled Drinking Spout: It curves out and away from the bottle. You might think this is no big deal. Wait until you drink from the bottle. You will notice it right away. It's a fine tweak, but one that is noticeable and superior.
2. Easy-Twist Cap: This funky cap twists on and off, but not with standard threads. It's only about a half turn to put on or take off. It's secure and leak proof, but my kids can do it, and they are 7 and 8 years old. Perfect!
3. Cap Retention Strap: You won't drop or lose the cap, because it's connected! And it won't hit you in the face when you are drinking. You can either push the cap into the carry handle, or the retention strap will hold it away from your face. Either way, this is a big improvement over many other water bottles. When you wash the bottle in the dishwasher, you can take off this retention strap. It's easy to reassemble after washing.
Sometimes the simplest products are the best, especially when they are engineered really well. Such is the case here. At first glance, it's just a water bottle. But use it, and you will appreciate the small improvements that make a big difference.
I think they made the threads the same size and depth as their older style Eddy lids, but didn't account for the ring that goes between the lid and bottle to hold the smaller chute lid, so it's not a watertight seal unless it is really torqued.
We've been using the bite-top lid CamelBak's for years without problems, so I think we get how to "make sure the lid is on tightly to avoid leaks", but with these new ones we've had two massive leaks in just a few weeks, soaking a backpack and the back of a car, and in tests laying them flat they all dribble unless we crank the lid so tight they are difficult to open to wash later.
1. First things first, the bottle is very tough !! I have dropped it (full with water) many times on hard floor and nothing happens. I carry it mostly in may car's cup holder and I cannot see any scratches on the bottle. Its made of some very tough material which I have never had any water bottle made of.
2. The second most appealing feature is the color combination with green, blue, gray and orange (some of may fav colors).
3. The bottle is ergonomic and easy to hold on to. The bottle has an angled spout which rests in the handle so that it doesn't go in to your nose ;)
4. The cap-cum-handle is very strong and I can carry the bottle holding from the handle.
5. Because of its wide mouth, its so easy to fill the bottle so that I can fill it with my eyes closed.
6. Wide mouth makes it easy to clean and also if you want to add ice in the water/juice/energy drink.
7. I fill the bottle and throw it in my backpack because I know its leak proof (has never failed me on that!!)
8. Being a BPA free bottle, its my go-to bottle.
9. And to add to it, you have life-time warranty from Camelbak (and I am sure I will never have to avail it)
I love it so much that I have bought one more to keep in my office and one for my wife and she doesnt have a different opinion.
This will be among the best 12 dollars you spend on Amazon !!!
No straw to worry about cleaning, although you will need a small brush to clean inside the lid's internal threads. My favorite part is that the wide mouth allows you to drink a lot of water, without ingesting a lot of air - I have had surgery for acid reflux that makes it more difficult/annoying to burp up air, so this is a major factor for me. Every so often, I need to buy a replacement pack of the tethers, because I seem to go through them every few months (the hinged area breaks)... But most water bottle companies would not sell you these parts separately, so I really don't mind. I am a cheapskate. Trust me, this bottle is worth it.